The seventh annual cunt of the year grand final - 2014 edition

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1082873, member: 179”]Jesus wept, theres people on the site who think zebo is a bigger cunt than shatter, bruton, geldof and kerins

I fucking despair[/QUOTE]

yes, i actually do
in the fullness of time Zebo will be seen to be a bigger cunt than these.
he represents everything that is wrong with Ireland as the qualities of all the cunts you have listed above are all embodied in him ( except this one Kerins who i know nothing about)

37 to 23

The head said Keirns but the heart said Geldof. The second I saw that cunt at the rally in Scotland the first words I thought of was “what a cunt”. Kerins running away with it but Sir Bob is my COTY

Voting should have been hidden imo, too many jumping on what they perceive to be a winning bandwagon, polls were far more interesting when it was hidden. This final has been a huge disappointment.

Agreed. Voting should definitely have been hidden.

See this is what the contest was all about, voting with your heart. Sure, let people campaign if they want, but the outcome needs to be hidden. That was what made the polls so great back in the day.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1082890, member: 367”]yes, i actually do
in the fullness of time Zebo will be seen to be a bigger cunt than these.
he represents everything that is wrong with Ireland as the qualities of all the cunts you have listed above are all embodied in him ( except this one Kerins who i know nothing about)[/QUOTE]
The problem with your supposition is that you presume people either listen to zebo or that he wields some power when hes just a snotnosed little twerp who likes devils threesomes and plays a hobby for a provincial team

The buckos that voted for Kerins are some collection of cunts themselves … wowzers… who the fuck is @Chucks Nwoko ?? :smiley:

Who’s @Bondizone[/USER]? [USER=208]Is it @KIB man?

The educated, urban, chic sophisticates (and @Joe Player) have voted en masse for Bruton. :clap:

winning cunts choco.

Given that the myboyblue radio collective voted for Geldof, I reckon Bruton wins when votes are weighted for post count. I am satisfied with that. Forum heavyweights have picked the right man for the job.

@Gman has been so vocal about Kerins all last year it wouldn’t surprise me if he spent the last 6 months creating usernames and posting here and there to look authentic so he could have a runaway success in the COTY. #cheatingcunt

he is all of those things but unfortunately there are a generation of fucktards coming up behind us who do listen and idolize pricks like him
what makes you think that people pay any heed to Bruton? i see him as just a bitter , mumbling bufoon, shatter is a weird prick i agree but cunts like Zebo are dangerous

its been going on longer than that. Sure I am caoimhaoin, boxtyeater, thrawneen, mac, fran, and much more. I had to vote some of the others to make it realistic.

The what?

10000 posts a year / 200 a week for over 6 years shows great teamwork.

I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many

It should be proportional representation.

Graham Dywer,looking for fresh meat?

Flannery’s unexpected early demise cleared a path for Kerins, a well deserved winner. Geldof’s presence on the ballot split Bruton’s vote