The seventh annual cunt of the year grand final - 2014 edition

Yep, well my head said kerins, my heart said kerins.

Some of these roasters will be calling in joe brolly for an appeal. Burton talks the talk, but Angela walks the walk, or at least waddles it.

It’s official.

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=6]COTY 2014 - ANGELA KERINS[/SIZE][/FONT]

Kerins 41
Bruton 23
Geldof 13
Zebo 6
O’Doherty 4
Shatter 2

Well done to Angela.

I’d also like to pay special homage to our 23 patriots who voted for John.

Tiocfaidh ar la.

@Niall Harbison will be gutted.

Congratulations Angela. @Rocko will I’m sure notify her and present her with her award. It will kill 2 birds with the one stone as she presents him with some sort of court order anyway.

Angela will have to swindle a charity for a few quid to pay the solicitors fees first though

Maybe we should set up a fund? A charitable one?

Quite an anti climax. A review will be required for next year if this is to continue.

@Gman ruined all the fun

This is the third year in a row that the outcome has been obvious from an early stage. This is unfortunate.

However public voting has in the past led to truly thrilling afternoons of drama, such as in the 2009 and 2011 finals when Gerry Ryan and Terry Prone emerged victorious. The aim of the public vote is to encourage “lapsed posters” to make their vote count, and make them feel that their vote counts. This is an integral part of the democratic process. I think those finals did that and hopefully next year will do that once again.

@Gman - Cunt Kingmaker

I presume COTY means Charityleadingwoman Of The Year?

Kerins did what she did to line her own pockets - not saying you have to respect this but motivation is understandable.
Geldof however is a cunt on a crusade . He reminds me of Ray crotty , constantly banging on about how he helped the poor in some dark corner of the world and an unhealthy fascination with the Tories . It’s got to be bob

@Gman is the Brian Cowen in 2007 in this election campaign.

Looks like him too.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1083590, member: 24”]@Gman is the Brian Cowen in 2007 in this election campaign.

Looks like him too.[/QUOTE]

You fucking stalker!

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1083590, member: 24”]@Gman is the Brian Cowen in 2007 in this election campaign.

Looks like him too.[/QUOTE]

Cowen has a full head of hair though

Who did you vote for?

Kerins is undoubtedly a cunt of epic proportions, but Irish public servants and politicians with “interesting” relationships to the truth and financial integrity are ten a penny. Its more a reflection on the country after all the tribunals and years of revalations that this kind of person has the opportunity to indulge in that brand of public “service”.
No, I agree with the brilliant contribution of my good friend @ChocolateMice
Bruton has disrespected the nation, it’s people, founders and forebears. He is the cunt to end all cunts.
However, I do of course respect the democratic process involved here and congratulate mrs kerins.
Nice work as always @Sidney

I can’t believe only two voted for that jew cunt Shatter. Run the poll again.