The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

I wouldn’t want to be in a hurry to use the Brown Thomas jacks if this sort of craic was going on

Thats exactly what i thought. Either Mel or Kim had a tremendous chest that kept me awake at night in my teenage years.

1 Like

Poor Mel died very young. 23 I think.

1 Like

Yeah, i remember that now that you mention it.

Shouty bits sound exactly the same as this bloke. I’m not the target market so don’t get this singy, shouty, kind of rap the verses stuff.
Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (Official Video) - YouTube

Conducted brief research into this claim. Can confirm its validity.

It was Mel, let there be no remaining confusion.

1 Like

Its a bit harsh going full Israeli on them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is he a mate of yours?

You’re a bad man but I suppose we have to have dreams……
That scenario is akin to one of my ambitious €3 accumulators coming up.

2 Likes

Why is he singing in a lahndan cockney-west Indian patois accent?
All his songs seem to be reworkings of the the pachelbel canon. Lots of modern songs are though.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DJvNQLJ1_HQ0&ved=2ahUKEwj5-NWZs8T7AhUPTMAKHfHXDKsQwqsBegQIFxAF&usg=AOvVaw2CtUXR2lVxsBQKk-kFRfs_

Most famously this one is too

The list is endless tbh
Whiter shade of pale I’d have thought the most obvious

1 Like

The shame is right. Broke poor aul Shaun.

2 Likes

That’s harsh enough, horse? He’s supposed to be a good enough egg is he not? His missus is from out there and he’s living here a good while. Between being married to a privately educated south Dublin girl and losing a few world finals he’s had his own experience of misfortune.

He is a good egg brother. The shame that is the housing crisis I mean. Shaun lives here alright.

1 Like

My bad reading, chief. Sorry.

1 Like

I probably signed off on it wrong!

Maybe it was always this way but the amount of weed being openly smoked in Dublin seems off the charts to me. Practically every pub smoking area has a waft of weed coming from it.

4 Likes

I never got the whole weed and alcohol thing. Its a horrendous mix

The weed about these days a world away from the soap bar hash of the 90’s. Don’t know how they do it.

1 Like