The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Fingal is all inclusive mate. We welcome all sorts from layabouts to tennis types, shinners to blueshirts. Occasionally you even get a chance to meet someone who is all of the above like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. Fingal is paradise.

3 Likes

I went for a run up there the other night, where’s the it could’ve been me thread…

Are you an American girl??

I could’ve been

4 Likes

The gangs might be back after their Christmas break.

Only a 4.5 year sentence for fatally stabbing a man through the heart :flushed:

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/lorcan-oreillys-teen-killer-sentenced-to-four-and-a-half-years-for-halloween-stabbing-35446836.html

The details of this case would sicken you. Pity it cant all be fully reported. Not that it would really damage the image of those involved seeing as they are well known scumbags.

These cunts should be squeezed so they can never reproduce or life behind bars, take your pick

Had to laugh at the judge saying the fact that the young lad came from a criminal family and lived in a fortified house was a reason to be lenient on him. True he cant help who his family are but he obviously didnt mind going round shouting do you know who my daddy is. If his family werent knee deep in gangland feuds maybe he might have a different mindset alright.

1 Like

He was 14. He was far too young to have a genuine chance of escaping his family’s warped morals. No 14 year old is going to decide they’re better than their family. A kid like that has fuck all chance really.

2 Likes

The most worrying thing is the horrible little cunt will be about 20 when he’s released. A murderer with time already under the belt, it’s odds on he kills again.

2 Likes

Fuck him and his family,hopefully someone slits his throat in st pats

Their fate is set before they even start primary school.

Pre primary school education is where all the impact can be made. Money spent there would have exponential effect.

As long as they are catholic run, is it?

i agree with you for the most part its just very frustrating to see the power and influence some of these families wield over certain communities in Dublin.

Pats is closed pal he is out in Oberstown now.

Absolutely. But the kid you take pity on at 8 I’d the gurrier at 12, the thug at 14 and the violent criminal at 16. And same cycle for his kid. No solving it really without putting lots of money into social programmes in the hope the good outweigh the bad.

No religion runs pre primary.

That must hurt you?

Hard to blame him alright, that doesn’t change the fact hes a danger to society and better away from it. And what will be done to his family to stop them churning out a few more generations of criminals? Nothing