The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Between the smell, the litter, the skangers, the drug dealers what a hole ye could at least clean the place when good living country people make the effort to support your marathon and the impression the foreign runners got was shocking too.
I mean look at the way Love Hate portrays ye and I thinks that’s ment to be in a positive light

Why would you watch Love/Hate?

Dublin is a poor man’s Birmingham

mrs tc had it on so i watched

dublin - major fault is that people sell recreational drugs
bog- major fault is every 3rd man rapes children

What did you see along the marathon route, tc??? The only shameful things I ever saw were those horribly depressing English sink-estate-style pubs over in Kimmage or somewhere like that.

the north circular road i could smell piss all along it

It’s not just the maraton thrawn I just think we would be better served by Limerick or Cork

DIdnt realise Radcliffe ran this years marathon.

:lol:

The North Circular has gone bad enough lately. The brother had his front door kicked in twice in the space of 3 weeks by scumbags looking to loot the place. Quite an impressive stat, imo.

What did he do?

Fair City is a much more accurate portrayal of Dublin City life

Was sharing a house with a few others. I reckon the scumbags kick in the doors in the hope of running round the rooms and grabbing laptops. Same thing happened last year. Luckily some big Uruguayan cunt was living with him and he was present to frighten off the would be swag-merchants.
I’d say the road is a goldmine. Most houses are occupied by foreigners and the doors and windows are old. Few houses would be alarmed. And foreigners always have laptops.
You’d want to see the smoking area outside the Mater, by the way. Fucking hell.

What kind of a manky cunt would live on the North Circular. [quote=“Thrawneen, post: 632876”]

Was sharing a house with a few others. I reckon the scumbags kick in the doors in the hope of running round the rooms and grabbing laptops. Same thing happened last year. Luckily some big Uruguayan cunt was living with him and he was present to frighten off the would be swag-merchants.
I’d say the road is a goldmine. Most houses are occupied by foreigners and the doors and windows are old. Few houses would be alarmed. And foreigners always have laptops.
You’d want to see the smoking area outside the Mater, by the way. Fucking hell.
[/quote]

A student, Fagan. A student would.

I lived off that awful road for a couple of months before. Killarney Parade. Lived with an interesting bunch. Plumber came into the fix the washing machine one day and informed a lady that had stayed over with me for the night before that to get out of the house immediately as there was rats as big as cats under the floor.

Dublin has character but its a dirty dirty city.

FUCK OFF

Would ya fuck off turfcutter? you hold Limerick up as a shining light, its gangland central. What do you expect anyway Dublin is a capital city of course its going to get dirty and lots of scumbags, not as many as Limerick but still more than some of the rural backwaters you inhabit.

Get fucked you smelly, needle injecting ,dutch gold drinking, canal body dumping, half nigerian, rat eating scobe…

Thinly veiled, “the first bird I pulled in Dublin was a hooker from the Phoenix Park”