The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

The welfare state and the nhs is mate

Something weird happened last night walking down towards Toners. Just as we passed the shelbourne this shady looking young fella in a trench coat kinda brushed myself and Rintintin aside, whipped out a camera and took a photo of two women in our group then scurried off into the darkness.

Why didn’t you give him a hiding?

6 Likes

When the girls told you he’d flashed them that’s
Well, ask them to explain it.

I’d say it was possibly @glasagusban. I’d imagine that’s the kinda weird shit he gets up to.

Deleted an outrageous slur on another posters character.

Must have been an awful thing you said about me there.

It was desperate altogether. I’m glad you didn’t see it.

1 Like

What got into you at all?

A bottle of red wine a few hot whiskeys some Guinness and a couple of sambuca

I’m not buying this story. You had women in your group???

Payback for the lads that were trapped in the car that time

You think Joan Burton did it?

Typical Labour cheerleader, first in to defend

Has she an alibi?

You’re not even safe in Killiney anymore

Watch the jail sentence these lads get if caught. Do what you want in the city centre, but not somewhere a judge might find himself.

1 Like

Bloody right. This sort of stuff may pass without comment or media interest in Fingal and the like but a clear marker needs to be put down here.

5 Likes

Dont rush to judgment pal, this could be inner city/northside/lower class scum who should be shot tomorrow, or it could have been a few local goys from a rogbee or gah club, in which its a case of misunderstood hijinks. The facts of the case have yet to fully come out.

3 Likes