The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

I made it safely back to the airport. It’s like a war zone out there. Stay safe folks.

Here you cunt. What happened to calling me for a coffee. Your as bad as @flattythehurdler. You can fuck off now, back to Poland.

I declined your kind offer yesterday. Maybe on All Ireland final weekend?

Ye must have a good football team this year.

1 Like

You’re.

You can go 2 or 3 notches above your station if you go east.

An ugly Irishman, say @Balbec, who’s 5/10 at best can potentially pull a 7/10 or 8/10 bird from behind the former iron curtain / from some ex-communist hell hole.

I think another TFK poster has a theory on it.

cc @briantinnion

How very droll

Took a picture of some cranes for you earlier, pal. Hope you enjoy.

3 Likes

Thanks mate . That is utterly beautiful . Where exactly was the photo taken from ?

I took it from Grand Canal Dock, pal. Was walking along by the water near Il Valentino and thought you’d enjoy the picture of the cranes.

He’s clearly showing a few roasters from home around on the viking splash tour.

Cheers . Us rednecks would run a mile from that area. A bit too cosmopolitan .

A picture of crayons .

A nice shot of tonight’s red Dublin sky and the skyline including a selection of cranes taken from the north west facing section of my generously sized wrap around balcony.

cc @Ashman

8 Likes

I’d say @Ashman would have some horn on him if he drove down Strand Road towards Irishtown.

Thanks guys that is a really lovely night skyline .

A red sky at night is a farmers delight .

A red sky at night means you live in a red light district.

4 Likes

Matty mentioned the horn ok .

Is Strand Road the one leading tp the east link on the south ?

It runs along the strand, the road that turns right up to the east link is Sean Moore road.

With you now .