The Slot Machine šŸŽ° - Liverpool 2024-2025

Were you the guy saying theyā€™d be smashed today?

Iā€™m every woman

You had no faith

Saying a draw away to billion pound spending ten hag would be a great result was being very pragmaticā€¦ In my defence, i only saw about 3 minutes of utd this season and hadnā€™t realised how poor they are. ā€¦ Theyā€™re beyond woeful.

Mainoo wasnā€™t playing?

But ya Gravelhead walked all over them in their backyard. Look thereā€™s levels I guess.

Similar to Suarez against Norwich although I think Salah scores against the top teams too.

2 Likes

Could Slot be the Paisley to Kloppā€™s Shankly? Of course thereā€™s always a slight fear that heā€™s a Vinny Perth type who could get one productive year surfing the crest of a wave but that tactical breakdown of Man United yesterday on TV was very impressive. Educational, explained in very simple terms and completely different from anything youā€™d see in post-match interviews. Roy Keane was visibly in awe of the way he spoke.

5 Likes

The test will be how they react to a bad run. Heā€™s had a handy start in terms of the opposition heā€™s faced.

1 Like

Heā€™s played it very clever though, spent nothing. Big changes be next year when the three big ones probably go.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy leaned over to me in the Ratoath Inn halfway through this interview and whispered ā€œheā€™s a real student of the gameā€

4 Likes

Van Dijk and Salah will be a loss if they go, whoā€™s the third?

True weā€™ll make it to week 8 without playing any of last years top 7. A nice start to build momentum.

2 Likes

Trent will leave for Real Madrid with the best wishes of the Ratoath Inn.

1 Like

Trent will go to Real Madrid. Heā€™s made for it.

The Dutch never lack confidence

I am really interested in the injuries and the availability of the key players through the season.

Slot wonā€™t see that as a loss. Heā€™s a liability defensively.

Cash in on Trent and keep the two lads.

Heā€™s breaking Conor Bradley in as we speak.

I really think Slott hopes he goes.

He surely needs to move Van Dijk into centre midfield.

4 Likes