The Slot Machine šŸŽ° - Liverpool 2024-2025

At a wedding and the Liverpool thread on tfk is on your mind,? :smiley:

5 Likes

3 weeks of lectures and then bang you couldnā€™t script it

1 Like

@Biff_Egan

That statement Man U win at the Dell earlier has really spooked the Dippers. Coach Slot buckling under the pressure of a Man U title charge.

4 Likes

@neilld will be delighted with that Hudson-Odoi performance. Heā€™s been a fan for years. It reminded me a lot of the 1-0 reversal against Southampton at a similar stage in 2013-14. Iā€™m sure Arne will rectify it for Milan (A) and Bournemouth (H).

1 Like

Should never have hooked MacCallister bar he was injured and should have left Trent at right back. I was never a fan of jones and he was rock solid useless. Szosbolai should have been hooked. Missed Harvey Elliot today.

1 Like

Himself and Diaz were playing in Columbia Thursday morningā€¦

The worry is thatā€™s the first decent team theyā€™ve played this year and failed.

Sboz shouldā€™ve been the one to go. Theyā€™ve the option of Mac as a number 10. Sboz was really bad on the ball today. Had the best easiest ball to put Jota in and botched it.

1 Like

Heā€™s a shaper

1 Like

Technically, I donā€™t know is he good enough for Liverpool. Heā€™s powerful but gives a lot of slack passes.

1 Like

Arne slottt

1 Like

Trent was shocking

1 Like

The triple substitutions were a godsend for forest.

1 Like

That wasnā€™t hectic on the line today with the Trent to midfield and leaving Sboz on. Robertson should probably have gone sooner as well. I think they should have a look at Grav or MacAllister as the advanced midfielder in the week. Sboz was pissing fellas off today, especially Salah.

Not a midfielder at that level as well all know. He just isnā€™t comfortable receiving the ball at the different angles in midfield.

1 Like

Bit of pressure on him now losing at homeā€¦

1 Like

Home crowd wonā€™t tolerate too many of those for sure. They never lifted the pace the way they used to understand Klopp.

Shocking even before that though, so sloppy. Was the same for England last week

Hi pal. Hope youā€™re well.

Arrrne sloott

3 Likes