The Slot Machine 🎰 - Liverpool 2024-2025

Sboz should’ve been the one to go. They’ve the option of Mac as a number 10. Sboz was really bad on the ball today. Had the best easiest ball to put Jota in and botched it.

1 Like

He’s a shaper

1 Like

Technically, I don’t know is he good enough for Liverpool. He’s powerful but gives a lot of slack passes.

1 Like

Arne slottt

1 Like

Trent was shocking

1 Like

The triple substitutions were a godsend for forest.

1 Like

That wasn’t hectic on the line today with the Trent to midfield and leaving Sboz on. Robertson should probably have gone sooner as well. I think they should have a look at Grav or MacAllister as the advanced midfielder in the week. Sboz was pissing fellas off today, especially Salah.

Not a midfielder at that level as well all know. He just isn’t comfortable receiving the ball at the different angles in midfield.

1 Like

Bit of pressure on him now losing at home…

1 Like

Home crowd won’t tolerate too many of those for sure. They never lifted the pace the way they used to understand Klopp.

Shocking even before that though, so sloppy. Was the same for England last week

Hi pal. Hope you’re well.

Arrrne sloott

3 Likes

I hope slot explains forests tactics in his post match interview

5 Likes

Big step up for baldy. You’re not playing Go Ahead Eagles every week. Would have learned a thing or two coming up against a serious operator like Nuno.

Arrrrne sloott

2 Likes

Haahahaha

1 Like

I’ve never seen a meltdown like this before on the internet. Fella glued to the phone at a wedding because he’s been stewing for two weeks after losing a WUM battle :joy:

6 Likes

Forest. Forever Liverpool’s kryptonite. Cunts.

1 Like

What’s on the menu at the dinner mate? Was at one yesterday where duck was the meat of choice. You can’t beat Turkey/Ham or beef in my opinion.