The Slot Machine šŸŽ° - Liverpool 2024-2025

And Tsimikas.

You footix cunt

Nuno has played yer man like a fiddle

Only caught the second half. Forest were brilliant ā€¦ But possibly the worst Liverpool performance in my life time. 5 yard passes misplaced all day. Players running into each repeatedly. Little to no energy.

Liverpool were very flat todayā€¦ no spark whatsoever

If this doesnā€™t bring back @Lazarus ā€¦.

Hahahaha

Hahahahaha

Sign in @Biff_Egan

1 Like

At a wedding and the Liverpool thread on tfk is on your mind,? :smiley:

5 Likes

3 weeks of lectures and then bang you couldnā€™t script it

1 Like

@Biff_Egan

That statement Man U win at the Dell earlier has really spooked the Dippers. Coach Slot buckling under the pressure of a Man U title charge.

4 Likes

@neilld will be delighted with that Hudson-Odoi performance. Heā€™s been a fan for years. It reminded me a lot of the 1-0 reversal against Southampton at a similar stage in 2013-14. Iā€™m sure Arne will rectify it for Milan (A) and Bournemouth (H).

1 Like

Should never have hooked MacCallister bar he was injured and should have left Trent at right back. I was never a fan of jones and he was rock solid useless. Szosbolai should have been hooked. Missed Harvey Elliot today.

1 Like

Himself and Diaz were playing in Columbia Thursday morningā€¦

The worry is thatā€™s the first decent team theyā€™ve played this year and failed.

Sboz shouldā€™ve been the one to go. Theyā€™ve the option of Mac as a number 10. Sboz was really bad on the ball today. Had the best easiest ball to put Jota in and botched it.

1 Like

Heā€™s a shaper

1 Like

Technically, I donā€™t know is he good enough for Liverpool. Heā€™s powerful but gives a lot of slack passes.

1 Like

Arne slottt

1 Like

Trent was shocking

1 Like