The Slot Machine šŸŽ° - Liverpool 2024-2025

Half of Slotā€™s Tots have already been sold to keep the lights on. A top half finish with a scalp or two in Europe under the Anfield lights would be utopia.

1 Like

Slotting coins in the meter to keep said lights on while the Manchester reds are spending 300m :person_shrugging:t2:

A big compliment from Jaap.

https://twitter.com/TheEuropeanLad/status/1824462803823997221?t=1VCob9aVvy1bGBPXNvV_Cw&s=19

4 Likes

Itā€™s great to have our national league back today.

When you see Ten Hag stumbling over the line after spending nearly a billion pounds it shows the mammoth task ahead for Slot.

Iā€™d bite your hand off for a draw today.

4 Likes

Coach Slot attempting to be the first Liverpool manager this century to win his first league game.

The hand of history weighs heavy.

A very brave display so far given that 8 of the starters have had no preseason at all and have had to travel 800 miles for a 12.30 kickoff.

A 3 point payout for Coach Slot would be a great result on his opening day.

Only saw the second half of this.

Slot seems to advocate kicking it over the press into the space between midfield and Ipswichā€™s penalty area. The movement there was a real trouble for Ipswich.

An against all odds win for the Slot machine

1 Like

Very impressive second-half performance after Slot got the boys into the locker room for a reset. Got in behind them at will and Diaz really ought to have scored a couple.

Has Mo Salah scored on every opening day for Liverpool? Unreal.

Arnie Slot likes to keep one hand in his pocket, and the other one is giving a high five.

1 Like

Heā€™s already won me over, in spite of Klopp.

1 Like

I like his sideline demeanour. He looks cool, chilled. Like an extremely confident dark horse Dutch darts player. Yeash.

Thereā€™ll be a few bad days as they transitionā€¦ they still look very open.

What were the odds pre match?

How would i know :person_shrugging:t2:

A team without a pre season forced to travel 900 miles for a 12.30 game for the managerā€™s first game.

The first new Liverpool manager to win on opening day this century

Unbelievable.

The makings of a great movie script there.

I donā€™t know how he did it

1 Like

A real victory for the minnows alright

2 Likes

It was 800 miles an hour ago. Make up your mind.