Fluke - Tosh (Gosh)

They are fucking awful

1 Like

Madonna - Vogue

2 Likes

Dolly - Here you come again

1 Like
1 Like

Inclined to agree with @backinatracksuit, their first album was class. Mediocre enough after that. For some reason I was expecting better out of the latest installment.

Watched Donnie Darko earlier

Great movie. Great soundtrack

Mad Season - River of Deceit

2 Likes
3 Likes

Manic Street Preachers - Faster

6 Likes

I played the holy bible in its entirety recently while out running, it’s an absolute belter of an album, raw as fuck, they were never the same after Richey, although they sold shed loads of albums

1 Like

How could they be the same, sure. Considering what they went through, Everything Must Go is a remarkable album. Right up there with The Holy Bible.

1 Like

I went to see them when they played support to Oasis in the Point, they were just releasing Everything Must Go and were getting back on tour as a 3 iirc. They were fucking biblical that night, a riot of fucking energy and attitude. The title track was especially memorable. Some doing to have the career they had after everything that happened. Seem like decent lads despite all they went through which can’t have been easy.

1 Like

Every single one of their albums up to that point were excellent. They blended hair metal and punk perfectly, which was hugely appealing to me. I was a huge fan of Gold Against the Soul, which is often overlooked.

2 Likes