The Smashing Tunes Thread (Part 2)

Stone Roses - Donā€™t Stop. Studio version from made of stone dvd. Reni showing why heā€™s one of the greatest drummers of all time.

4 Likes

ā€œOK lads, letā€™s play possibly our greatest song ever backwards, and write another great song out of itā€. Fuck me, what an unbelievable band! Main singer couldnā€™t sing for shit but it all just worked.

1 Like

I saw Ian Brown on his latest tour. It was probably the worse live act Iā€™ve paid to see. No band, just a backing track, incredibly dissapointing.

1 Like

I was told that their last performance in Phoenix Park a few years ago was desperateā€¦ If you were one in the minority of people who werenā€™t in bits. Iā€™m still sick I missed it.

If the chance comes again, donā€™t do it sober. Youā€™ve had your warning.

2 Likes

Oh sure I know :sweat_smile: happy enough with the tribute acts! Total Stone Roses are decent enough.

I wanna be adored and fools gold - seeing those live was worth it all.

3 Likes

Fuck it. Different gig but similar vibe.

2 Likes

Browns voice was poor enough for the show but the rest of the band was good and overall it was a good show. I was sober enough.

3 Likes

I was stone cold sober as was driving back and enjoyed it. The sound was shite but what do people expect in a big field. Good atmosphere

1 Like
1 Like

Fuck sake. If you didnt know that brown cant sing youd no business being there. The instruments were CD quality and brown was brown. A real bucket list gig ticked off

1 Like

Ian Brown the monkey man canā€™t sing. Thatā€™s what made it a good thing

Different times.

The Killers - Mr Brightside

2 Likes
1 Like