The Snooker Thread (Part 1)

“That could be it I’m afraid”.

Yes it fucking is Ken

Well done Ding :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Junhui Ding seems like a very pleasant gentleman

How convenient. Your quasi-aftertiming* is despicable and worse than doing it outright.

*notifying the forum of accumulators when the first few parts of them have gone your way.

Do you want me to spank you again pal and throw the bet up?

No, just throwing the bet up will do.

1 Like

If Ronnie doesn’t overturn a 7-9 deficit against Barry Hawkins, there’ll be just two players from the Top 10 in the quarter finals - Mark Selby (2) and the disgraced John Higgins (8) or Ricky Walden (9).

Ding lives up in Sheffield I think?

The Nugget was interviewed on 5 live the other day about his retirement. Said the 3 best players of all time in his view were Ronnie (an outright genius), Hendry and the disgraced John Higgins. Said he would put his life on Higgins in a matchplay situation.

First 4 frames shared tonight between O’Sullivan and Hawkins. Hawkins leads 11-9

Forum favourite John Higgins doing us proud. He’s just one frame away from a quarter final meeting with Alan McManus.

He leads Ricky Walden 12-8

Hawkins is the snooker equivalent of a goal hanger, very frustrating Ronnie does the donkey work early doors but at the smallest error the horrible cunt comes in and steals the frame.Ronnie needs to level it up but it looks increasingly difficult now! Ronnie can’t seem to win the frames where safeties and snookers really come into play.

Hawkins 12-9 O’Sullivan

The Wizard has done it lads. He’s won 13-8.

That means we’re guaranteed a Celtic fan in the last 4

Hawkins 12-10 O’Sullivan

Ronnie needs to throw the shackles off now shit or bust pressures on Hawkins!

The maximum is on here

Ten reds, ten blacks for O’Sullivan.

Break ends at 92.

Hawkins 12-11 O’Sullivan