Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

harsh, he has a great way with a hammer

Someone will have to make the supreme sacrifice to buy the others time…

His fathers son :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Gendry definitely introduced back as a token gesture before he’s fed to the wights.

Hope the hound survives, great character who should have had a far more prominent role this season. Some of his one liners are only rivalled by Bronn.

2 Likes

The hound and The mountain have to finish what they started back in season one.

1 Like

Littlefinger reminds me of that little Japanese guy in the simpsons, just waiting for him to do something cool

3 Likes

Nice builder of an episode, that.

I’d say he filled his togs more than the combined Wexford hurling team in the Leinster Final.

4 Likes

What’s the ratio of undead zombies:white walkers? I reckon about 1000:1

How many sons had yer man craster? That’s how many walkers there are anyway at least

He’s well able to look after himself

The hound and the big red haired fella will all die north of the wall I reckon. I think Sir Jeroh will die heroically too, he’ll go out on his sword.

Ser Jorah gives me a pain in the hole, he’s an awful boring fucker, he does fuck all and I sincerely hope he finally dies, once and for all in the next episode.
The Hound on the other hand, I hope to fuck he’s right there at the very end, he’s tremendous altogether.

The Hound will hurl all round him North of the Wall. Jesus he’s a great chap. Jon Snow is a great leader of men. I’m not gone on this Bastard Gendry at all, Jesus tis a good job Drogon didnt find out he was on Dragonstone and his father after fucking up the Targs, he’d have fuckin ate Gendry crispy and whole

1 Like

The hound will repent for his sins North of the Wall

Jesus it was a great scene there in the tunnel before they stepped out beyond the wall. Like you’d line out an underage team in the dressing room to show them where they were playing.

I dunno has Jon Snow made an error in how he lined out the boys. He has himself in the full forward line, with Big Thormund in the half forwards, a physical presence. Dondarrion then on the other wing, a bit of a fly by night type with flaming sword, a Mike Galligan type. All fine and grand to be at that shite south of the wall but there’ll be no room for that stuff in the wide open spaces of beyond the wall. I’m happy with Thoros at wing back, he’s solid out and the Hound in the full back line is a superb call, it’ll be like Hells Kitchen all over again back there, he’ll fucking ate what White Walkers come into him inside there. My worry is Jorah and the bastard Gendry in midfield, no pace and that’s exactly what’s needed there against these undead chaps. Mormont is a latter years Tony Browne type, classy out but the legs have gone, legs of stone he has, and Gendrys swing is a way too slow with that fucking hammer, they’ll be caught out in the middle third

12 Likes

I would preferred the Hound as FF, with Jon Snow playing in the sweeper role.

1 Like

Jon’s going to have to take the whip hand to that Dany wan, she’s gone mad with the burning and the murdering. She needs a proper man there to straighten her out.

She’s an awful fucking plague, I hope to fuck Cersei wins the whole thing out

The Night King is playing senior hurling now. The hound will clean house.