Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

You’re an amazing man, I only started watching it myself because of the way you painted a picture of this show. Being honest, the show itself isn’t as visceral as your portrayal of it. I watch every episode imagining what it must be like to see it through your eyes. I weep when I realise each time that I will never experience it the way you do.

1 Like

:rollseyes: what a needy little bollix

2 Likes

The Dunph internetting 101 - Play really dumb about something or make out you are the supreme authority on something.

1 Like

Ser Arthur Dayne :brendan:

The sword of the motherfucking morning.

That was a fierce nice gesture by Eddard to return Dawn after he struck down Arthur. Granted it didn’t work out very well for Ashara.

She flung herself from one of the towers poor thing.

She did, shur she was only heartbroken. She had a soft spot for the bauld Ned as well, and for him to be the one, it would have destroyed her no doubt.

She was smoochin with everyone from Prince Oberyn to Ser Barristan Selmy! Dayne and Selmy were the elite of the elite.

Some fella dishonoured her at Harenhall, she never came back from there truth be told.

something savage is going to happen next week, we will see Azor Ahai

Or we already have.

Its Beric Dondarrion or the Hound

A great game of mental chess is ongoing between Bran and the Night King; intriguing viewing

Bran is the night king

Gendry is brown bread anyway. Paddy power should open a book on who’s dead next week. I’d go something like
Gendry 1/3
Tormund 4/7
Thoras 5/6
Dondarion Evs
Mormont 7/4
Snow 33/1

Can’t help but thinking bran missed out on a golden opportunity there . it’s all about getting in first. He was flying with alot of ravens over the army of the dead the white walkers et el night King and Co. Why not drop a load of bird shit on em. They’re coming to kill everyone anyway.

OK haven’t read the books. Who is azzuri Ali?

Fucking hell when I say spoilers here I mean it.:eek:

https://youtu.be/N9YLJFa4k-4

1 Like

7x06 has leaked.