Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

So it’s confirmed that the Night King is Jan Zelezny.

1 Like

Lads, last night was the first time i got the feeling that we’re not gonna win here. The night king didn’t even flinch when Dany lands in with the dragons. It’s like his clarity of thought is on another level. What a leader.

1 Like

He’s seen it all before, mate … The lads are still at junior hurling… While Our boyo has a rake of All Ireland medals and All Stars.

An oul invasion of the dead might be the best thing that ever happened Westeros

They’ll breach the wall now not a bother… They’ll all have to go to kings landing for the final showdown.

It’ll take them a fucking eternity to get to Kings Landing.

Who’s going to get the chop in the season finale, Brienne will be lucky to get out of Kings Landing alive but she’s not a big enough scalp, possibly Sansa

I think Sansa will attempt to take out arya

The only way out is for the three eyed raven to take over the night King if you ask me. Or else he gets a sword up the hole

Two words.

Dragonglass archers.

3 Likes

What if the 3 eyed raven and the night are one and the same… :open_mouth:

Summary

Lads lionising the Hound? He stood there watched Thoros get mauled by a fuckin zombie bear.

Summary

Great man indeed :roll_eyes:

Summary

2 fires he’s run away from now. BoBB and this. He needs his head sorting before the war comes.

1 Like

Again,spoiler that Piles FFS.

Sorry, not sure how but something else seems to have worked.

1 Like

He’s always hiding out the back like the Limerick lads in 1916. Watching. He has a weakness. He knows it. Jon Snow knows it. A belt of longclaw would finish him

1 Like

Fucking hell but there was some hurling done North of the Wall. White Walker Gaels are no fucking pushover

Just caught up with that episode. I didn’t think last weeks episode could be topped but by god did they. Some twist at the end as well to really throw things wide open. It’s game on now.

I see Skybet have betting on who will rule Westeros.

Jon Snow 5/2
Daeneys Targaryen 4/1
Cersei 8/1
The Night King 10/1

cc @Tassotti. The Night King worth a tenner?

1 Like

none of them.

we’ll get a curve ball. I’d say Jaime Lannister or Samwell Tarley are darkhorses

Worth staying out if this thread all week for :ronnyroar:

Wow, just fucking wow. The Night King
He seemed slightly put out this episode, as if he’s annoyed now, whereas before he just looked like a right smug bastard.
He’s pissed off now. The Night King in a bad humour. Great stuff.