Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

Fuck it but he’s a fair operator to give him his due. He has me convinced anyway, I’m on his side. He’ll make shit of the whole fucking lot of them, he’ll bring Winter to King’s Landing and shove his ice javelin up Cersei’s hole

2 Likes

As long as they can remove Eurons finger of course.

He’ll make shit of Euron, Euron wouldn’t be in this lad’s league. He’ll ride Dany and Cersei yet this lad will

We’re going to fucking destroy King’s Landing when we land on with our Ice Dragon and our Ice Bears, we’ll freeze the bollox off that cunt Qyburn.

Jon Snow miraculously escapes again :unamused:I thought we might lose of few big hitters North of the wall but it was a bit of a let down. Great scenes though, the fucking budget is being well spunked on CGI this series. I was worried your man would never get to ride Brien there for a minute. They both deserve to find love. What the fuck is Brann doing in all this FFS the lazy cunt.
Also three dragon riders theory gone out the window now. Unless the night king is the third dragon rider :thinking:

I’d imagine there’ll be a few big hitters getting the chop in the final episode when they all arrive in King’s Landing.

[quote=“Julio_Geordio, post:1726, topic:15814, full:true”] the night king is the third dragon rider :thinking:
[/quote]thats exactly it

Looking forward to this…will fire it on after the football.

1 Like

What’s the wall made of? Ice? Hmmm, can’t see that lasting much longer with a whitewalking dragon on the loose.

What happened the third dragon?

Annual Leave.

Surely he’ll fire out ice now instead of fire. He’s wake as fuck though compared to Drogon that’s the only worry I’d have for us going forward. I’m also worried about the hound, we need to get him onside, he’d prefer the ice anyway

too many lose ends here, Drogon can smash the ice viesrarys if he wanted to, the night king is going to get it

They’ll surely resolve the war in the south before the end of this series?

I reckon my prediction of mountain fighting the zombie will happen next week. Show is getting predictable it needs a major death next week

Is next week the last episode in the series?

Yeah. An hour and 20 long apparently

1 Like

What day will it be leaked this week?

There’s only been six episodes so far this season. Are they doing a double episode to finish up next week? Otherwise it ends on an odd number (7).

The special effects were costing so much they couldn’t afford a full season apparently. The dragons cost them an absolute bomb every time they are around

Lads, where did Benjen Stark come outta?