The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

KC,
Dodging Bullets had a second season hurdling as he was

1. Still a novice, as he did not win a race as a juvenile
  2. Was been given time to full out his frame before going chasing.

It would be incorrect to state that he had two full seasons hurdling, as he did not race as a juvenile till later half of that season.

It would be correct to say he hurdled for two seasons. Well get an good steer tomorrow as to his arkle potential

He wont love the ground and will be better on a decent surface. He may well get beaten tomorrow but that would not deter me with respect to his chances in the Arkle as race will be very much run to suit there. The King horse is more than decent and needs to go this way as he has a tendency to jump righthanded. Stable form is a concern.

Yeah huge cloud over kings stable .two horse race for me

Vibrato Valtat looks overpriced at 4s in last at Kempton tomorrow. He has struggled to get his head in front but has tongue tie fitted for first time tomorrow. Last time out at Sandown he was a good second to Vaniteux, who may well have won today but for a bad mistake at the last. He looks better than a 121 horse, but this is quite a decent little race.

I am going to have a small interest in bailey green in the dial a bet. I think he’s way over priced @ 14s

In the 3m handicap cross appeal is back to a similar mark to 14mths ago when he won a valuable 3m handicap chase in leop. He’s only 8, has distance and gnd, has jockey and is proven on gnd , distance track and mark. Last run encouraging and vastly over priced @ 40/1

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 878366, member: 553”]I am going to have a small interest in bailey green in the dial a bet. I think he’s way over priced @ 14s

In the 3m handicap cross appeal is back to a similar mark to 14mths ago when he won a valuable 3m handicap chase in leop. He’s only 8, has distance and gnd, has jockey and is proven on gnd , distance track and mark. Last run encouraging and vastly over priced @ 40/1[/quote]
Just watched interview with Paul Nicholls after King George. Stated that Al Ferof would be better going lefthanded and would be seen to better effect on decent ground. Said Ryanair is most likely target as its only his class that got him third today. Jacob agreed. Both think they can use his pace to greater effect rather than being held up to get a trip.

What were the price wise winners today ?

Cloudy Too and Silviniaco Conte. He is on a great run of form, as is The Voice.

What price was cloudy too ?

The voice is Gary obrien ?

about 5s

Yep.

2nd one I’ve fixed for you tonight Kid

:slight_smile:

Derek oconnor has interesting ride in the limerick bumper tomorrow

hmm, just watched townsend on Felix Younger there…

Limerick bumper winner stack the deck one for the trackers…looks like a future graded performer…with a smaller stable so could be decent price in maiden hurdle (v a mullins horse etc)

A few other meandering thoughts

• Tyners horse Daring Article looks well in. He rarely sends a horse up for a big handicap without a massive chance.
  • Like it a Lot was a horse I tipped up here just touched off in a Galway bumper by The Winkler. He’s out again tomorrow in the bumper in Leop. Would expect him to go very close for the in form Paul Nolan stable.
  • Moyle Park is ridiculously short. The Tullow Tank will gobble up heavyish ground.

I see the owner of FeenaKilmeedy is given as Rory Kiely. Looks like a great month for the bould Rory, and he should win a maiden.

Panther Claw has very good H2H for the Paddy Power tomorrow, is nicely placed at 10-8 and is Davy’s choice.

We are going to Limerick tomorrow & Leopardstown on Saturday. The lexus day has the makings of a very good day’s racing