The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

The fact that its davys choice is nearly a neg based on the amount of times he gets up on the wrong one when he’s to pick!

Will there b any racing today?

[quote=“dancarter, post: 878451, member: 122”]The fact that its davys choice is nearly a neg based on the amount of times he gets up on the wrong one when he’s to pick!

Will there b any racing today?[/quote]

TRUE but it was late and I omitted to mention Paul nolan’s form as well.

Nothing negative on twitter so far fir the days racing

I didn’t see this yesterday… My princesses brother in law owns a few nags, got a call from the trainer to lump on. He only took paddy odds of 8.5 and the gang of us jumped on 365 and took 14s , took in over 1500 between six of us and drank the bollox out of it last night.

Any auld tips there so I can do it all again?

Will RTÉ be showing the Desert Orchid Chase, does anyone know ??

Dont think so DB, only on RUK.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 878467, member: 276”]Dont think so DB, only on RUK.
[/quote]
Thanks fenners. I’m stuck with just RTE today

You can watch a replay here 15mins later:
http://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 878470, member: 276”]You can watch a replay here 15mins later:
http://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/[/quote]
Great stuff mate, thanks.

Tips lads?

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 878474, member: 1796”]Tips lads?
[/quote]
Kid Cassidy & Cause of Causes are my 2 for today

Cheers, mate. That prick Mac will be on later no doubt telling us about all his winners…

I’m here now mate

Cross Appeal a NR

Cross appeal NR went with daring article , also thought artic fire was too big at 5s, pumbaa 4s, castle wings 7s and bailey green @ 12s

Agree on Baily Green. Think him and Benefficient both worth an ew punt

My tuppence worth on the days racing.

12.20 - Interested in Elliotts and Carberrys one at the top. Happy to take on the front 2.
12.50 - The Voice fancies Rich Coast and I wouldn’t argue with him. Will be looking at Emperor of Exmoor who ran well in a bumper here last year before going off the rails. A change of owner and trainer may bring about a change of look and if he’s back to the level he was this time last year he’s massive value.
1.20 - Arvika a massive lay for me. Can see SE winning easily but would expect Baily Green or Benefficient to give him most trouble.
1.50 - Moyle Park also a lay. The Tullow Tank should gobble up this ground. He seems good enough to win either direction. Will also be watching for Carberry on King of the Picts as mentioned already.
2.20 - No real strong feeling on this one
2.55 - Have backed Daring Article at 10’s and Cause of Causes at 11’s as mentioned on here last night. Also think The Shepherd King in as a reserve is worth keeping an eye on at a massive price.
3.30 - Like it a Lot - simple

Think Lord Windermere is well overpriced at 14s for lexus tomorrow. Those at the top of the market have a few questions to answer after their last run. LW ran better than finishing position suggests in Hennessy.

Lyreen legend was the one I was looking at, should be very informative.

I’ve come round to thinking that Moyle Park is going to piss up in the novice hurdle.

Segal and O’Brien both going for Daring Article

Knock A Hand stands out in the Welsh National at 20s. Well Refreshed is a very worthy favourite though.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 878495, member: 48”]I’ve come round to thinking that Moyle Park is going to piss up in the novice hurdle.

Segal and O’Brien both going for Daring Article[/quote]
I know for a fact ruby couldn’t make up his mind between him and artic fire…