The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

The Lexus is a cracking race tomo.

My old pal, Sure Reef runs in the maiden hurdle tomoā€¦hopefully he gets further than the first this time around

Worth looking outside those at the head of the market.

I really like Arctic Fire, but think he wants better ground? Would have him as a live outsider for Supreme.

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 878497, member: 553ā€]I know for a fact ruby couldnā€™t make up his mind between him and artic fireā€¦
[/quote]
He did make up his mind and he chose Moyle Park. You can see the jockey bookings in any of this morningā€™s papers if you donā€™t believe me

Agree with DB about Kid Cassidy. He will have race run to suit and was a cracking bet antepost around 13-2. Dont think Iā€™d back him at his current price though.

If you need a basic explanation as to why a stable jockey might ride for the yards biggest owner let me know and Iā€™ll educate you

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 878503, member: 553ā€]If you need a basic explanation as to why a stable jockey might ride for the yards biggest owner let me know and Iā€™ll educate you
[/quote]
Will do mate, thanks

Classic AP. That Aidan Oā€™Brien can certainly train:). Winner value for a lot more.

Arthur Moores horse the one Iā€™d take from that race. Not run on the flat or over hurdles before. Should come on a tonne for it.

Champagne James well punted.

Rich Coast pulling too hard, cant see him winning.

Double Irish very very impressive.

Ground brings about improvement?

@Mac[/USER] and @[USER=276]fenwaypark have ye given up the tipping?

Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say itā€™s not working. Going to put fancies up here from now on. Hope youā€™re keeping well Fagan.

Have had a rough few months Fenway, but hopefully over the worst of it.
Best wishes to you and all yours for the New Year.

That was some fuck upā€¦

Renneti falls with race at his mercy.

Some finish in Limerick

Iā€™m glad iā€™m not punting as Renneti looked a gift at that price.