The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Easiest winner of the week, lovely

Nice gamble going on Seamus Duracks one here

tailed off after the 1st

Think you got chinned Fenners

That was unlucky, got to front too soon. Tricky ride.

I think cuntish would be the more appropiate word

What happened that bumper animal in limerick. ??? Nowhere ?

Sprinter confirmed to having irregular heart beat …this is all very strange that would not have manifested itself as quickly as geraghty reacted and pulled him up…strange one

NR

I bet it was bought today and then withdrawn serious money went on it am. Watch for change of trainer …they sold golintilla at similar time last year

1.50 Leop - Solwhit is a worthy favourite here but may need the run (as he did last year). Rule The World looks overpriced at 8s. He will relish the return to this type of ground and there are no stamina doubts.

2.55 Leop - Those at the front of the market have plenty of questions to answer. I dont think the trip or ground will suit Bobs Worth and I cant have SDC after a crashing fall last time out. Lord Windemere is the selection at 12s. I think last year’s RSA is underrated, with Unioniste performing creditably so far this year. Selection ran much better than finishing position suggests in Hennessy and I would be hopeful that he will go close in what is a more open race than market suggests.

1.45 Newbury - I think the favourite Oscar Rock is soft. Timesremembered is 4 pounds clear on official ratings and he will relish the underfoot conditions more than most. Creepy is respected but hard to see him confiming placings with the selection on 7 pounds worse terms. 7-2 is more than fair about Timesremembered.

2.35 Chepstow - Knock A Hand is the selection at 25s for Robert Lee. The yard won this race in the past with Le Beau Bai and Dicky Johnson is a notable booking. This has clearly being the long term plan for Knock A Hand. He was a promising hurdler during the 2011/2012 season with a couple of wins at this track. He shapes like a stayer, but that is the only doubt as he has yet to win beyond 3 miles. He will absolutely relish the underfoot conditions and if he does stay, I think he will go very close. Well Refreshed is a worthy favourite and would not put anyone off backing him aswell.

That could be possible, O’Brien sets out to sell. We were there today and the tannoy said “withdrawn by the stewards”. We then participated in a large gamble on the 2nd home in the race but no joy for that.

Thanks to all for the Tullow Tank & Pumbaa, had them well backed & well passed on today.

Looking forward to leop tomorrow, First Lieutenant, Mala Beach e/w and Nina in the bumper.
Anyone going to be there?

[quote=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 878720, member: 464”]That could be possible, O’Brien sets out to sell. We were there today and the tannoy said “withdrawn by the stewards”. We then participated in a large gamble on the 2nd home in the race but no joy for that.

Thanks to all for the Tullow Tank & Pumbaa, had them well backed & well passed on today.

Looking forward to leop tomorrow, First Lieutenant, Mala Beach e/w and Nina in the bumper.
Anyone going to be there?[/quote]
He looks a shadow of the horse he was last year. I hope he shows some spark tomorrow.

[quote=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 878720, member: 464”]That could be possible, O’Brien sets out to sell. We were there today and the tannoy said “withdrawn by the stewards”. We then participated in a large gamble on the 2nd home in the race but no joy for that.

Anyone going to be there?[/quote]

I’ll be there but in a working capacity. Leaning towards Lyreen Legend in the big one at the moment.

Thoughts for the big cards tomorrow @Mac ?

Will be taking a closer look this evening

Going to put one more up at a price:
12.50 Leop - Sarabad is more than interesting in a first time tongue tie. I dont think he is badly treated off 117, and put him up a couple of times last year. All his career wins have being on this type of ground and he was only beaten 4 lengths in a similar type of contest at Fairyhouse last April. He is only 2 pounds higher than his last winning mark and there could be more to come off his feather weight tomorrow. He looks overpriced at 16s.

Goulanes wins the Welsh National

Hawkes Point for me in the Welsh National.

Still reeling from Cause of Causes earlier on. Thought AP was going to get him up:mad:

Agree with @Kid Chocolate about SS. Something not right there.

What’s the gnd forecast fit Chepstow ? I might back hey big spender if its heavy . Nothing really sticks out for me in leop or lim. Hobbs withdrew royal regatta from callow which is also disappointing