The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Heavy according to the RP.

Is it anything but heavy at Chepstow;)

Back up the digger, I spotted one. On the way out in the second last in lim , I will be plunging if market movement , a class above all these on his best…
So what is the gnd forecast for chep?

On the way out ran Stephens day, kiely never pulls them out like that, this one could be the subject of a serious gamble

[quote=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 878720, member: 464”]That could be possible, O’Brien sets out to sell. We were there today and the tannoy said “withdrawn by the stewards”. We then participated in a large gamble on the 2nd home in the race but no joy for that.

Thanks to all for the Tullow Tank & Pumbaa, had them well backed & well passed on today.

Looking forward to leop tomorrow, First Lieutenant, Mala Beach e/w and Nina in the bumper.
Anyone going to be there?[/quote]
The second was the Philip Fenton mare ? I had her half sister about 10 years ago with donie hassett, lovely family the old dreaper breeding

Would be worried about Tyners one but encouraged by Kielys jockey booking.

Yes, I met the connections during the afternoon and was watching for it.

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 878770, member: 553”]Back up the digger, I spotted one. On the way out in the second last in lim , I will be plunging if market movement , a class above all these on his best…
So what is the gnd forecast for chep?[/quote]

Limerick ground was very sticky today, no joy for any latecomers after the 2nd last. Can he do 2m 6 again tomorrow near the front?

12.20 - Hard to pick one here. Wouldn’t go against Sure Reef. Not much of a betting proposition.

12.50 - This looks a pure cunt of a race. Hard to know what will be trying or not. Worth noting that Dougie Costello takes the JP mount on Catch Me on a featherweight while Mark Walsh is on a Colin Bowe horse.

1.20 - Need to give this a 2nd look in the morning

1.50 - Don’t plan on opposing Solwhit, especially with Carberry onboard. Mala Beach the one I like. Not sure if outright or w/o the favourite. No-one has priced up the w/o market yet from what I can see.

2.20 - Grey Monk

2.55 - Lyreen Legend

3.30 - Diamond Cluster

:frowning:

Denman before heartbeat issue 1/11112/11111/1111 and after /22F/1U24/325 #sprintersacre

Just heard a mad yarn that shergar is buried some place between feakle and bodyke. I wasn’t sure what thread to post it in but if this is correct it will come to light in next 3-4 years depending on life expectancy of the father of the person who told me …

12.20 - Sure Reef
12.50 - Vic’s Canvas
1.20 - Leah Claire
1.50 - Mala Beach
2.20 - Grey Monk
2.50 - Lord Windermere
3.30 - Silver Concorde

I’ll be in Fillie’s Bar from 11.30 if anyone wants to come and get an autograph or photo taken, or even just pop in and say hello.

Have you something to tell us?

[quote=“Mac, post: 878843, member: 109”]Have you something to tell us?
[/quote]
:wink:

7lb claimer and all. May wait for morning prices though.

Captainofthefleet and Il Fenomeno interest me in Limerick.

Should be decent clash between Faugheen and Azorian too

The machine that is Faugheen runs in Limerick tomorrow, he should win by at least 3 lenghts.

I have good word for Grey Monk 2.20 Leopardstown, 10/1 at moment, he won’t be out of top 3.

10/1 my hole