The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Come on mac, silly post

Think Bradley is overpriced in second at Cheltenham at 11s. He loves the track and has first time blinkers. These just sharpen him enough to get his head in front.

I think he is a ridiculous price in comparison to Ballyalton.

Haven’t heard any word in particular for it. I might get a chance to find out later in the afternoon.
Points form as been very solid in Open company so far this season and has won here before. She should certainly be in with a shout.

Just re-looked at weights re Neptune race watching brief. Will put a few bob on return spring instead def one still ahead of handicapper and back to optimum distance

Re the 3m 2, in Philip Hobbs stable tour back in nov he mentioned he’d sorted quinz issues. 7lbs below his last winning mark and back to optimum distance for first time today small ew fun bet @ 25s

Not a betting race for me.

The track is a death trap in normal conditions. It’ll be worse today. There’s a reason the likes of Ruby refuses to ride there. A pity as it’s a lovely setting.

That’s a nice little field assembled for the listed chase in Tramore.
I think I’d rather be on Marito at the prices.

Yeah def unexposed

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 880380, member: 1786”]That’s a nice little field assembled for the listed chase in Tramore.
I think I’d rather be on Marito at the prices.[/quote]
One of the best handicapped horse over fences IMHO.

Close House is the most interesting horse for me in the dipper.

Farce of a race, no pace. Winner was well backed before hand.

Going to be some farce for some races in Cheltenham

#Cheltenham weather latest: s/c fences 5, 6, 8, 14 and 15 to be omitted due to standing water

Just get the horses to wear high viz jackets and they’ll be found again quickly enough, even in rainy and misty conditions.

The young female claimer gave the winner a smashing ride it must be said.

Carberry :smiley:

Mendip Express impresses in winning the second. Interesting to see what handicapper does with him now.

Marito wins nicely at Tramore. NYE proves that good bumper horse does not equal good hurdler. Time to draw a line through him.

Marito did that pretty nicely.

Did New Years Eve feature at all in the other race?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 880533, member: 1786”]Marito did that pretty nicely.

Did New Years Eve feature at all in the other race?[/quote]
nowhere.

The cunt.