The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

His race was over after a couple of furlongs, pulled ferociously.

Annie Power impressive again

any comments on the world hurdle afterwards?

Very. Pity they donā€™t run her in a proper trial for Champion or Stayers. I think she will skip Cheltenham and go to Aintree.

and leave the Punchestown version for Quevega?

Only way she runs at Cheltenham is if Quevega, Hurricane Fly or Big Bucks dont run. Just a hunch.

Agree

They also have to find an outlet for Un De Sceaux

Will Rich Ricci be happy for her not to go there? I donā€™t think so.

That Killianā€™s Return looks decent - I guess Black Hercules goes to the Cheltenham Bumper

Grade 1 at Aintree with a view to campaigning her as a Champion Hurdle horse next year. She is only 6, plenty of time. She is definitely been campaigned that way so far.

Impressive, thought he was a big price given the reputation Black Hercules has. The winner at Cheltenham, Modus, looked special.

Modus race was muddling , you could even see some of the jockeys in the rear guard visibly struggling with the mud on their goggles . The other lad def paid the Mullins horse a big compliment he looked a real galloper indeed

[quote=ā€œciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 880583, member: 464ā€]Agree

They also have to find an outlet for Un De Sceaux[/quote]
Heā€™s going for the champion I read somewhere ?

Iā€™d be pretty confident he wont.

I like him

Falls into the ā€˜could be anythingā€™ bracket.

He is a frontrunner. Cant see Mullins running him in a Champion Hurdle as a fast run champion on decent ground would be against Hurricane Fly and would be to the advantage of many of his young rivals.

Owner might want a runner in it

Iā€™m sure owner needs Mullins more than other way round. Same applies to Rich Ricci. As far as I know, Willie Mullins calls all the shots down there.

Marito 20s with Powers for Ryanair. Iā€™ve seen worse antepost bets.

Settle down