The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Stableā€™s only probable runner in race. If you watch last yearā€™s Jewson, his chance is pretty obvious. Those at forefront of markets are likely to run elsewhere.

Who is the owner? Does he have other horses? Or is he the breeder of a bunch of Gigginstown horses?

?

Owner of Un De Sceaux or however you spell it.

You obviously know the answer. Stand by my comment above. Willie Mullins will decide where horses run.

No, genuinely donā€™t. I looked it up after his last run and had never heard of him. Then I saw a similar name down as a Breeder of a Gigginstown horse a few days later. Think one was Eamonn Oā€™Connell and the other E Oā€™Connell. I was only joining dots but could be miles off.

Like where Tramore?

Bettyville

Do posters think that Annie Power will run at Festival. If so what race?

Good man! No givin Tim tips in the Bridge bar now Macā€¦

Yes. Donā€™t think he knows the race himself yet. Not a coincidence that sheā€™s been brought across twice so far this season.

Eamonn Oā€™Connell trains in Cullen on lmk/tipp border. His runner captainofthefleet won last week in limerick. PowerStation was his best known runner. Nothing to do with un de sceaux or gigginstown that I know of.

Just checked again. Owner is Edward Oā€™Connell.

Problem solved

http://www.attheraces.com/form.aspx?id=1002191&type=o&view=stats&ref=atrStatsFilter&country=all&FormDate=all&filter=Summary&sortby=wins

Cooper confirmed as Russells replacement. Well played Gigginstown in fairness, they saw BC was something special and got their man. Davy will be alright, could end up at Dessieā€™s or maybe even the Potts retainer. Heā€™ll have plenty of local trainers in Cork looking for his services whatever happens

Other news, Martin Dwyer was taken to hospital with a nasty fall when clear at Southwell earlier, most of this weekends racing is or will be abandoned(thank fuck itā€™s wild card weekend:pint:) and sprinter sacre is A-ok and likely to run again this season, currently at home in seven barrows reading a Lance Armstrong biogrophy uncle Nicky got him for Christmas.

[quote=ā€œLazarus, post: 881602, member: 286ā€]Cooper confirmed as Russells replacement. Well played Gigginstown in fairness, they saw BC was something special and got their man. Davy will be alright, could end up at Dessieā€™s or maybe even the Potts retainer. Heā€™ll have plenty of local trainers in Cork looking for his services whatever happens

Other news, Martin Dwyer was taken to hospital with a nasty fall when clear at Southwell earlier, most of this weekends racing is or will be abandoned(thank fuck itā€™s wild card weekend:pint:) and sprinter sacre is A-ok and likely to run again this season, currently at home in seven barrows reading a Lance Armstrong biogrophy uncle Nicky got him for Christmas.[/quote]

You think Potts will get rid of Lynch?

Lynch wont be going anywhere.

Good appointment by Gigginstown, Cooper is class. Russell will get plenty of rides of Byrnes, Tyner, Moore and will pick up plenty of ā€˜sparesā€™ from Gigginstown.

[quote=ā€œfenwaypark, post: 881606, member: 276ā€]Lynch wont be going anywhere.

Good appointment by Gigginstown, Cooper is class. Russell will get plenty of rides of Byrnes, Tyner, Moore and will pick up plenty of ā€˜sparesā€™ from Gigginstown.[/quote]

Thatā€™s what I would have thought. Was wondering where Laz was getting it from.

Sir Des Champs out for the season with a tendon injury. Hopefully First Lieutenant will get a shot at the Gold Cup now.

Enright will pick up bulk of Dessie Hughes now.