The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Outstanding son

Mallowney wins well in the Novice Chase. Ned Buntline pulled too hard. You could see a race like the Grand Annual suiting him down to the ground.

I didn’t really like NB’s action the whole way around.
Carberry gave Mallowney far too much rope turning for home and should have been a bit closer.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 882557, member: 1786”]I didn’t really like NB’s action the whole way around.
Carberry gave Mallowney far too much rope turning for home and should have been a bit closer.[/quote]
He was very keen and had nothing left at the finish. Winner is more than decent and Ned was giving him 6 pounds. Meade yard has not been firing on all cylinders lately. I like Ned Buntline a lot.

Cheers fp…

one I put up over xmass running again today. Sterling Stuff…2-1 in 2:45 thurles.
Would have been a close 2nd to handicap blot Tidy Zag over same course and distance in COrk in Dec but dived at the last and fell.
Since won a 3m chase by 18L. Off 9lbs less here with and will win bar a mishap

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 883097, member: 553”]one I put up over xmass running again today. Sterling Stuff…2-1 in 2:45 thurles.
Would have been a close 2nd to handicap blot Tidy Zag over same course and distance in COrk in Dec but dived at the last and fell.
Since won a 3m chase by 18L. Off 9lbs less here with and will win bar a mishap[/quote]

Same course and distance in Cork? You might have to explain that one to me!

mistake…same gnd and distance…

Looks like a punt in the offing on See Double You in the 1.40. I’ve got a few quid on at 14’s. Still some 12’s available and as short as 8’s and 6’s.

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 883097, member: 553”]one I put up over xmass running again today. Sterling Stuff…2-1 in 2:45 thurles.
Since won a 3m chase by 18L. Off 9lbs less here with and will win bar a mishap[/quote]
UR at last, would have won. NOTE PP doing a money back on last flight/fence fallers for Jan so if you went there you should be ok

I went 365:( PT Enright is a serious red flag for me after that effort, oh well I’ll get my money back on Cloudy Rock on the last

:rolleyes:

Cloudy rock was pulled late from limerick bumper on 27th - what did he do today?

Backed him with Coral who do the same as a free bet. I’ll be putting it on Our Conor for the Champion Hurdle at 9s.

Did you watch his race again ? Taking a lot on faith I think. Triumph form is brutal bar the winner

Going on the basis that he won’t go off 9s and race could well cut up leaving less than 8 runners as pointed out by Ed Quigley today.

True , but I can’t see him reversing and I think MTOY and ESP the new one are better on line through the triumph 3rd

He needs to improve a lot , could happen but I don’t see it , Irish champion will tell a lot

He blew my profits from yesterday, that’s what he did today. Went off at a crazy pace and inevitably weakened. Different tactics/Better jock might help but ultimately the horse just isn’t much good

Mac the mug