The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

that was me you heard …you probably heard a similar sound last year after pont alexander…Christ I hate talented novices

Solwhit out of the Stayers:(

:confused::mad::frowning:

Nasty fall for Diamond Harry there at Catterick. Seldom have I seen a horse with such a high cruising speed only to completely empty out. Nice win in the race by the progressive Sun Cloud for Malcolm Jefferson

He would not have beaten baby big bucks:)

Highland lodges well regarded full brother runs in 1pm Kempton tomorrow

Closing ceremony

Willie has sent over quite a raiding party to England today, and Glen’s Melody gets them off to a flyer obliging under David Casey at 7/4. The yard’s first ever runner at Warwick.

He has his quirks, but looked useful.

[quote=“Mac, post: 847752, member: 109”]

Anyway, NH racing shows today why it’s so frustrating at times. I’ve been following Too Late To Sell for about 2 years or so. He was laid out for a few races which he didn’t win and I’d lost a few quid on him. Gave him one last chance in Listowel last time out (posted up here too) and following another shite run I put a permanent line through him. The cunt promptly romps in today by 10L at 14/1 :mad:[/quote]

This cunt won again today at 12/1 :rolleyes:

Same thing happened to me mac, I took dare me out of my tracker in dec, hosed up today

Anybody see deputy dans run ? He is very well regarded

Grand vision secures his pertemps slot :slight_smile:

Who won Tolworth ??

Royal Boy by about a 1/2 length from Josses Hills, pair long way clear of third. Liquidator was very well backed but looked beaten by about half way.

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 885543, member: 553”]Same thing happened to me mac, I took dare me out of my tracker in dec, hosed up today

Anybody see deputy dans run ? He is very well regarded[/quote]
Did it well, but the Mullins horse was travelling well when he departed. Winner jumped well, bar the last. looked an above average performer.

Definitely a horse to keep on the right side of.

What do you reckon mouse will do with rule the world ? Huge race in him on good gnd I think?

I think Gigginstown will look after him with a view to novice chasing next year. Dont think he’ll go to Cheltenham, probably run him at Punchestown instead.

Was working all day and not seen a single race. Anything worth catching up on? January racing always seems anti-climatic after Christmas.

Captain Chris was impressive mate. Ruby nearly fell off his horse (not sure of its name but Ruby was in orange). Think CC would have won handily anyway. Ruby’s horse didn’t look like it got the distance and I’d recommend a step down in trip.