The stalker is back - part 2

Its cracking stuff altogether. :clap:

Brax was badly cock blocked on a couple of occasions tonight which was slightly frustrating.

There is a lovely new character on the way.

I hear MBB is a big fan of the program. :clap:

I take it that tonight’s episode was the season finale from Australia in December. :clap:

That was top notch stuff alright. Adam makes a great bad guy.

Happy 21st birthday Samara Weaving a.k.a. Indi Walker

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2576108425/image.jpg

[quote=“Mac, post: 740574, member: 109”]Happy 21st birthday Samara Weaving a.k.a. Indi Walker

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2576108425/image.jpg[/quote]
A lovely post Mac.

I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed Home and Away last night. As much as the edgy stuff involving The River Boys and various criminal elements has given the show a different and exciting dimension, I still hold traditional Home and Away values dear. In fact, I seem to recall Ray Meagher himself saying he wished for the show to incorporate this element back into proceedings. And last night’s episode, with the high jinks involving Alf, Celia, Marilyn, Roo, Harvey and Irene, was old school entertainment for all the family if ever I saw it. I laughed heartily throughout - tremendous stuff.

bandage,
ive never read nor contributed to this thread as i always imagind it was about a reality TV show or somthing.
What has the stalker reference in the thread title got to do with proceedings on here?
Its reeks of shoddy thread management and is deliberatly misleading posters
if it is a general H&A thread can i post memories like how i used to get a horn back in 1999 when i used to dash back to the gaff at lunchtime to watch it in first year and at times fire one out in front of the TV* when Hayley used to be parading around the surf club

*if the house was unoccupied at the time

[quote=“mickee321, post: 741964, member: 367”]bandage,
ive never read nor contributed to this thread as i always imagind it was about a reality TV show or somthing.
What has the stalker reference in the thread title got to do with proceeding on here?
Its reeks of shoddy thread management and is deliberatly misleading posters
if it is a general H&A thread can i post memories like how i used to get a horn back in 1999 when i used to dash back to the gaff at lunchtime to watch it in first year and at times fire one out in front of the TV* when Hayley used to be parading around the surf club

*if the house was unoccupied at the time[/quote]

Welcome to the thread, mickee.

The background to the thread is as follows:

There was the quite fantastic stalker storyline in Home and Away back in around 2004/05 when Nurse Zoe McAllister (or was it Eve McAllister?) bumped off a number of the Bay’s inhabitants and wreaked absolute havoc. This was covered in a Home and Away thread on the original incarnation of TFK - the old proboards site. Anyway, the stalker was finally unmasked after an incredibly gripping few months in what I consider the finest storyline in Home and Away history and we all thought she had been killed…until the stalker returned the following year. Hence this thread entitled “The stalker is back - part 2”. Now some people would argue that, by virtue of the stalker being back, the “part 2” element of the title is unnecessary and they may have a point. Actually does anyone have a list of all the people the stalker killed? Most of them were fairly transient types who’d only briefly been in the Bay before she finished them off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdJfU6r7wY0

http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/jacobson_eve_zoe_mccallister.shtml

Reading that and watching the video above has brought back some great memories. I remember correctly guessing both that Zoe was the stalker and it was because she was in lesbian love with Sarah and was avenging her. That initial climax was around the time I started work. We went out for pints on some midweek after work, think there was a match on that evening. I remember Home and Away was on mute on the TV in the pub, I was trying to follow what was going on. This was in the days before the RTÉ Player.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 741979, member: 9”]Welcome to the thread, mickee.

The background to the thread is as follows:

There was the quite fantastic stalker storyline in Home and Away back in around 2004/05 when Nurse Zoe McAllister (or was it Eve McAllister?) bumped off a number of the Bay’s inhabitants and wreaked absolute havoc. This was covered in a Home and Away thread on the original incarnation of TFK - the old proboards site. Anyway, the stalker was finally unmasked after an incredibly gripping few months in what I consider the finest storyline in Home and Away history and we all thought she had been killed…until the stalker returned the following year. Hence this thread entitled “The stalker is back - part 2”. Now some people would argue that, by virtue of the stalker being back, the “part 2” element of the title is unnecessary and they may have a point. Actually does anyone have a list of all the people the stalker killed? Most of them were fairly transient types who’d only briefly been in the Bay before she finished them off.[/quote]

I believe she went by the name Zoe McCallister (and later Maxine Trood) but her real name was Eve Jacobsen. That was vintage Home and Away.

Welcome aboard mickee.

Is there a little lesbian fling brewing here between Sasha and new character Rosie?

That would be an awesome storyline. It would top Fisher leaving the bay.

A few of us had an interesting debate over the weekend - who would in a fight between Brax and Alf Stewart in his prime and why?

Clean fight with no knives etc?

And would Mr Stewart be sufficiently motivated? I mean will he be fighting for personal pride or will some Surf Club honour be at stake?

[quote=“Rocko, post: 744127, member: 1”]Clean fight with no knives etc?

And would Mr Stewart be sufficiently motivated? I mean will he be fighting for personal pride or will some Surf Club honour be at stake?[/quote]

Clean fight, personal pride for the King of the Bay on the line

Alf every time, no need to explain.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 744127, member: 1”]Clean fight with no knives etc?

And would Mr Stewart be sufficiently motivated? I mean will he be fighting for personal pride or will some Surf Club honour be at stake?[/quote]
I love Alfred but I don’t think he’s mean enough to win a fight against Brax. There are circumstances in which he may prevail, if Brax was preventing his rescue crew from entering the Bush or something. But I think in a square go then Brax is just stronger and more vicious. Alf would have been a tough cookie in his day but think about modern gym techniques, the likes of Kev over coaching boxing in Australia… Brax has so much more modern knowledge to draw on.