The stalker is back - part 2

The majority agreed that Brax would win

Brax, being from Mangrove River wouldn’t be as motivated to win as Alf. Alf has seen off many thugs in Summer Bay including death itself. It would be a dogfight, but when it comes to fighting for pride in Summer Bay, no-one beats Alf Stewart.

Alf in his prime would batter Brax. No contest. No debate.

Alf Stewart is not to be fucked with.

I hear he likes a bit of back door action!!

Bhoys, remember when this song used be played in the background in The Diner/Surf Club. Quite a while since I watched Home and Away and I’m sure it’s nowhere near as good as it was, the last storyline I can remember was when Rad and Jack stole the car, crashed it and Sally’s love interest got severe third degree burns in attempting to save Jack reducing him to life as a freak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkKxGzm98AU

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Roo Stewart has tonight taken over the mantle from predecessors Pippa and Sally. A new foster mother at Summer Bay Caravan Park. I’m feeling quite emotional about this actually. [/SIZE][/FONT]

I agree, she has the stuff to do it alright. A very emotional episode tonight i thought. Palmer & Jet bonding, the Braxton brothers bonding and Casey & Tamara expressing their love for each other. This show never fails to impress. :clap:

It has been fucking brilliant lately.

I cried watching two episodes back to back recently - both tears of humour and tears of emotion. They were the episodes that knitted together the Jet crush on Indi storyline, the Jet locking Romeo in the shed strand, how Spencer and Maddie were on the run but happened upon Romeo and being good kids they couldn’t leave him there, the John/Jet bonding angle to it, how Jet manipulated John and Gina to spend time with Indi, how Roo sprung to look after Spencer and Maddie when they reappeared.

It was fucking immense.

Alf’'s speech to Roo about not judging the parents of foster children was terrific. “There’s a difference between not caring and not coping.” A little reminder of the Martha situation was also delicately handled by Alfred.

Summed up.

Top notch stuff. :clap:

John Palmer’s dance moves. :clap: His rebuke of Irene for her slow service in the Diner was also sensational. What a fucking character he is.

+1.

Plus his comment to Jet about there likely to be a “bulging bikini full of girls” at the dance.

Fantastic.

Sensational writing. :clap:

It’s fucking ages since I had a chance to watch Home And Away “live” on RTE 1. :clap:

Jet needs to man up and sort this bullying bint out.

Agreed about John Palmer, possibly the best character in the Bay since Flathead Fisher. :clap:

April is sensational.

I am torn at the moment with Dexter.

Initially i was fan of his witty one liners & of course the fact that the funny nerd pulled April.

But his continual bitching recently has become very tiresome and it made me wonder whether the right ending happened in the crash.

This young lad Jet strikes me as an awful gimp of a young fella

Bandage

Will Romeo be okay? I fear the worst after Sid finding that lump. Also is that cunt Tamara going to give Kyle a break, she is breaking his balls big style. :mad:

I think he just fucks off Harry…he was on the beer in athlone during the week!!