The stalker is back - part 2

This current storyline with Adam plotting revenge on Brax is absolutely terribly written. Really, really awful stuff. I was numb watching yesterday’s episode.

:eek:

would see fuck all of H&A but just saw yer man Casey go into a caravan with an absolute ride of a one who was out rubbing suntan lotion on herself. fair fucks to the lad. she was a far better sight than the other little gnome one he was tapping a while back, or may still well be on our shores.

I like that little minx who’s accused the bearded lad of improper conduct towards her. The little slag, she’s lovely.

She looks proper mental-great casting. She has those sexy psychopathic eyes. I must say though the last 2 months of this has been utter gack.

I missed it for about 6 weeks but have caught up in the last couple of weeks. And I’ve enjoyed it. The best part probably being VJ and Jett perving on Indi coming out of the sea in her bikini. Go on the lads.

Ah right-I haven’t seen it in a couple of weeks-the last I saw they were kicking the shit out of the Brax/Adam/Casey storyline. When did FA Cup ears come back into it?

Last Friday I think. I watched the omnibus at the weekend. He looks like a fucking dweeb nowadays. I’d say they wish they could can his ass and get someone new in because the kid has zero long term potential. Geoffrey he ain’t. Sheesh, I’d hate to be that casting director right about now.

This was their ideal opportunity to be fair. Six months away - “Oh don’t you look different VJ.”. And we’re done. It would be like the time someone (I think it was Irene) goes “Love the haircut Flynn” and that was the end of that.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 805392, member: 1537”]http://www.angelfire.com/sk2/coolshows/pip5.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/98/Pippa_Ross.jpg/200px-Pippa_Ross.jpg[/quote] .

That Ricki / Rikki / Ricky / Rickie wan is some fat munter.

No redeeming features whatsoever. Horrific to think how low Brax has sunk, especially given the reminder of the glorious Charlie that we got over the last week.

I reckon tomorrow is the last episode before the traditional summer break

:rolleyes:
You were fucking way off, Mac.

Breaks today and back the first week of September.

You were fucking way off, Mac.

Breaks today and back the first week of September.[/quote]

Sorry lad, I was out by a week. I’ll leave you a short behind the bar in the Fowler to make up for it.

Proper order, pal.

I was just thinking today, this Mattie one is beginning to look more like the classic Matilda more and more each day. I’m sure they named her Mattie on purpose.

It’s back. :clap:

:clap:

Fuck Summer. Hail Summer Bay.

:clap: