The stalker is back - part 2

Thank fucking god for that-I was going to go to the gym after work but I won’t bother me hole now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTuKtowIEAAGlL7.jpg[/quote]
Isn’t she just the definition of loveliness?

:eek:

If that fucking ape doesn’t stop acting like @Bandage , start that car & get that fine piece of ass to hospital i will fucking hunt him down! :mad:

Just after catching up on the last couple of days. I cannot believe this thread hasn’t been bumped to welcome Sally and her massive jugs back to the Bay. :clap:

Sally has settled back seamlessly into The Bay. :clap:

That VJ deserves an awful slap, Jet and his new thieving missus should cut off all dealings with him.

John Palmer secured a job in the diner. :clap: :smiley:

I also note that music from Irish band Little Green Cars has been playing in the background a lot lately.

Marleen is foaming at the gash these days for John.

foaming at the lips… the one between her hips

would you?

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 841490, member: 686”]foaming at the lips… the one between her hips

would you?[/quote]

In a heartbeat #filth

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 841490, member: 686”]foaming at the lips… the one between her hips

would you?[/quote]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTuKtowIEAAGlL7.jpg[/quote]

That Dr. Bradley picking on poor April :mad: :mad: :mad:

Some drama currently in Summer Bay:eek:

Will the wedding go ahead? Will anyone get their iron on the Bucks weekend?

Yup:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jett serenading the young one:eek:

He badly needs a shot in the jaw

The wedding :eek:

Outragious scenes!

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 850658, member: 1137”]The wedding :eek:

Outragious scenes![/quote]

Does this mean the 6.30 showing is an episode ahead of the same day’s 1.25 showing?

No, I’d say chewy is watching on Channel 5 over in humberside which is about 1 or 2 episodes ahead.

Lads keep this on the QT from the goblin and wizard freaks but does anyone else think this Casey and Tamara storyline is rendering the show unwatchable? I’ve only managed to catch 2 or 3 episodes in the last month which have been dominated by that, frankly ridiculous, storyline.

You need to keep watching. Marilyn is floaming at the gash these days for John, it is all going to come to a head soon

Got you.

Youre finished. The show is finished. This thread is done.