The stalker is back - part 2

:rolleyes:

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 850952, member: 1796”]Got you.

Youre finished. The show is finished. This thread is done.[/quote]
:mad: You’re not supposed to be looking at this thread.

When I see the poster Horsebox has posted on a thread, I immediately check it.

The bracelet Brax gives to Bianca:clap::clap::clap:

#coolasmustard

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 853285, member: 1137”]The bracelet Brax gives to Bianca:clap::clap::clap:

#coolasmustard[/quote]

Fuck off with your Channel 5, ahead of us :mad:

I think this Hannah wan is a very decent addition. It’s been a bit shit lately. And it’s horrible to see the Braxtons become a bunch of big girls’ blouses but I’d have high hopes for this new crowd of ne’er do wells that have appeared.

They’re going to have to do something drastic-I am very close to walking away forever. Fucking Casey in hospital AGAIN, the lads who attempted to kill him got one slap from Brax and the other lad is going to get a gam off Maddie by the looks of things. It is fucking going south big time.

Yeah, it is. I’d never walk away forever. But it’s not much cop at the minute.

Stay with it lads. Brax is in for another brush with the law.

I think it’s been absolute top quality lately.

A game of opinions.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 859996, member: 9”]I think it’s been absolute top quality lately.

A game of opinions.[/quote]
It has in it’s hole, pal. I am seriously disillusioned with it of late. I will struggle on though as Mac says and see where it goes from here.

Bullshit.

The Marilyn / John / Winston love triangle storyline is a real treat.

Some outstanding Sally and Mr Stewart scenes too.

This isn’t a boring “Casey ends up in hospital” thread like before either. It’s got great potential to see the Braxtons getting involved in serious high jinks like the good old days.

Plus the age old cult storyline making a reappearance.

And other interesting things I haven’t even mentioned.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 860010, member: 9”]Bullshit.

This isn’t a boring “Casey ends up in hospital” thread like before either. It’s got great potential to see the Braxtons getting involved in serious high jinks like the good old days.

And other interesting things I haven’t even mentioned.[/quote]
:clap:

[quote=“Bandage, post: 860010, member: 9”]Bullshit.

And other interesting things I haven’t even mentioned.[/quote]
The Marilyn and John thing has been going on for about 18 months now-it is awful. Although I do agree with you about the re-introduction of the old cult storyline. I will hold my fire for the next few weeks and see how the whole Brax thing pans out.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 860010, member: 9”]
Plus the age old cult storyline making a reappearance.[/quote]
:clap:If Home and Away was built on anything, it was cult storylines and search parties for people gone missing in the bush.

All those memories of Saul, Selina and Joey Rainbow came flooding back. Not to mention the time Tasha went to live with a cult on the riverbank and Robbie Hunter was distraught. I wonder how they’re getting on in America.

Saul was evil as fuck.

I was wondering how that orange one with AIDS that went travelling with Sally was getting on. Disappointed nobody asked Sal on her return.

Ah tash…now she was a cracker

[quote=“braz83, post: 860100, member: 390”]Saul was evil as fuck.

I was wondering how that orange one with AIDS that went travelling with Sally was getting on. Disappointed nobody asked Sal on her return.[/quote]

Cassie, wasn’t it? Caught the BAD AIDS off some lad with a Dutch sounding surname if I recall correctly.

That was her alright. Think he might have knocked her up too, wonder if the baby has the AIDS.