The stalker is back - part 2

Words cannot describe how much I hate that little count Jett

Jett is sound, it’s that little fucker VJ who is the real cunt of The Bay.

It would be a nice twist if Murray from the cult was a son of Saul.

Wouldn’t be a huge fan of Leah’s new hairstyle/fringe.Retrograde step

Shocking scenes in today’s installment.

Not to be missed.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 911830, member: 129”]Shocking scenes in today’s installment.

Not to be missed.[/quote]
Hows the shore leave going mate?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 911830, member: 129”]Shocking scenes in today’s installment.

Not to be missed.[/quote]
Ah lunchtime Home and Away…you jammy git.

I’m so bored I’m counting down the hours and minutes until it’s acceptable to start making dinner. There’s a vast plain between Home and Away and evening television.

Go for a run and then an hour of cracking one off to afternoon Babecast will bring you up to 5 o’clock or so, buddy.

I’ve a run pencilled in for tonight. I’m woefully out of shape so I want to get back into it under the cover of darkness.
I think I’ll have my shower and then empty the dishwasher. That might get me up to 4.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 911851, member: 129”]I’ve a run pencilled in for tonight. I’m woefully out of shape so I want to get back into it under the cover of darkness.
I think I’ll have my shower and then empty the dishwasher. That might get me up to 4.[/quote]
Might be worth your while looking at trying to learn a new language or something to kill a few hours, bro. I got a Rosetta Stone thingy for Spanish from a mate when I was off a few years ago and had just started it when I got a new job. Have you picked back up any instruments with all the free time on your hands? Idle hands are the devil’s plaything after the first couple of weeks of relaxing goes by.

I’ve my guitar here beside me, don’t worry. This is only Day 2 and I’m getting eager to get back in the game, so that’s a good thing. When I find out about getting the dole I’ll know my budget and start planning on doing stuff during the days anyway. Right now it’s all about saving every cent I have for the whores in Krakow next week.

Great stuff, mate. Will you get back to me on what you are entitled to if you leave a job as opposed to being let go? I have a “friend” who hopes to be in that situation in 3 or 4 weeks.

If you leave for a good reason you’ll get the dole straight away. If not you have to wait 9 weeks. I wrote a 3 page letter outlining my case and have an appointment with an officer on Thursday so I’ll know then, I presume.

Between last night and this morning I’ve caught up on a truly epic week of Home and Away.

There was the traditional slow start to the new Australian season post Christmas but, fucking hell, it fairly powered into life last week.

I was blown away*. Sensational stuff.

*like a number of Summer Bay residents.

It’s a pity VJ was not caught up in the bomb blast, the jug eared annoying prat.

Need a few more of the Mangrove River lads to step up as villains if Montgomerie gets sent down.

Handed in my documents for Jobseeker’s on Thursday afternoon. Got a letter in the door this morning telling me to collect my first payment on Wednesday.
If you’re signing on having left work of your own free will, PM me if you need some tips. I was either very lucky or just made a very good case for myself. I think it was the latter.

Just catching up on this after missing a few months.

Tamara. :eek:

D’arce. :eek:

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 956318, member: 1552”]Just catching up on this after missing a few months.

Tamara. :eek:

D’arce. :eek:[/QUOTE]
The last 2 days have proved beyond any doubt that Summer Bay is the most dangerous town on the planet, kid.

WTF is going down here? PM asap.

Didn’t catch all of it, bro but I think Zac murdered Tamara, Darcy committed infanticide and Casey removed his blood and sand tattoo with a razor.