The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

Finnerty is as incisive as a cavity block.

Yeah they need to bring back Ger Hegarty. Now there was a fascinating mind.

You think Finnerty is a good panelist?

Cinneide and Lyons, two of the better pundits.

Mitigated by the presence of McStay and his whiny little head. :smiley:

I got ill when I saw McStay pop up his thick lil westie head.

I wonder what it is that’s wrong with McStay. I bet he’s like The Fast Show’s competitive dad with the kids, sitting them down for dvd analysis after a game in the back yard.

I bet McStay’s the type of cunt whose trousers waist is up around his nipples. Little prick.

Lyons is a fucking clown.

O’Cinnede is good alright.

Thats what he did when he was in charge of some Mayo minor team a couple of years ago. Brought out a laptop at half time of a challenge match and analysed where things were going wrong from that. He is a prat of a pundit and should not be on when Mayo are playing. Oneyed wouldnt even come close.

Kevin gives Antrim a chance against Tyrone because Wimbledon won the FA Cup once. Well, at least it’s not an American sport reference.

O’Cinnide = KIB man

Dara advocated an exclusion zone outside which points would count for 2 to encourage more skillful long range shooting.

[quote=“Bandage”]O’Cinnide = KIB man

Dara advocated an exclusion zone outside which points would count for 2 to encourage more skillful long range shooting.[/QUOTE]

That makes a lot more sense than the sideline idea anyway. Even if it is yet another typical Kerry reaction all these fuckers not standing back and admiring their beautiful kicking technique.

No mention of 5 yard scrums tonight??

There was one rugby football reference all right. Runners from deep are hard to mark not just in gaelic football but in soccer and rugby football too. Thanks for that, Kevin.

Sunday Game is a disgrace tonight. Guff about Munster hurling finals from years ago. Des Cahill, the master of the bland, inoffensive anecdote about old timers. “We’ve lots more about Munster hurling tonight”. Go and fook please.

John Kenny always seems more at home doing the LOI, he’ll be at Dalymount before long giving out about culchieball :pint:

What the fuck are RTE playing at here? Idiots.

Agreed. Munster hurling shite. At least there’s some real hurling on right now. They’ll probably only have a few seconds of the Laois-Antrim game cos they wasted all their time showing clips of Hayes Hotel and clips of Munster cunts trying to play hurling.

Nicky English had a grand big sunburnt head on him in the background