The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

No he didnā€™t.

He stood his ground, Oā€™Connor ran straight at him. Flynn did not move out of his way to obstruct Oā€™Connor. Oā€™Connor should have been penalised for running straight into Flynn, Oā€™Connor also has pervious for this having got James McCarthy incorrectly black carded last year.

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing this.
Is bending the rules to gain an advantage for your team only wrong when itā€™s done by somebody you dislike @Nembo_Kid?

1 Like

I would like open commentary on this, the free state media seem to pick and choose when to vilify players for certain actions.

:smile:

Youā€™re only responsible for your own words fella, you need to be consistent.

Iā€™m very consistent and objective.

I have spoken out on how I believe Diarmuid Connolly has been victimised.

#never his fault

1 Like

The bottom line is that Cillian Oā€™Connor is probably one of the biggest cunts playing GAA sports at the moment. A horrible cunt who seems to think referees need to be singing to his tune.
Heā€™s a sneaky fucking cunt too.

7 Likes

Nobody said that mate.

Connolly should be held accountable for his actions but the witch hunt to convict him for something which if another player had done would never have been commented on, does not sit well with me.

The poor aul cunt must find it hard dressing himself each morning. There arenā€™t too many beans rattling around that acre of a head he has.

Connolly is a recidivist. Show me a player that has as long of a rap sheet and thereā€™d be a clamour as loud as the connolly one.

The cunt is too thick to learn from his mistakes

3 Likes

Justice has a way of catching up with a man eventually. The noose will eventually tighten the neck will break.

Thatā€™s a separate issue, one on which I agree, youā€™ve been very strong in the past on players bending the rules to gain an advantage for their team, it seems to me that you are castigating COC for doing just that today, I wonder is it anything to do with your long held dislike of him?

Nembo or connolly?

2 Likes

Cillian Oā€™Connor.

Imagine looking at that jaw every morning, knowing the tell tale sign it gives. That guilt will eat a man up.

I donā€™t believe the black card rule applies to air travel and terrorism.

Flynn turned into him. He didnā€™t need to. If he was just standing his ground, and he could see Oā€™Connor coming, he didnā€™t need to move a muscle.

Clip us towards the end here. Very brief though. https://www.balls.ie/gaa/keith-higgins-366875

Iā€™m saying COC gets away without commentary or sanction where other players donā€™t.

:grinning: You are in your hole

Iā€™d advise you donā€™t bother watching the Sunday Game, pal.

COC will be called up for acting the prize bollox in that incident.