The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

“We’ll see how good Dublin are when they get back to Croke Park”

Aye, God forbid they’d be left out of Croke Park for two games in a row Ciaran.

“Let’s keep it tight and open”, says Pat about how Westmeath should set up against Dublin.

Are those two things not mutually exclusive, Pat?

1 Like

Spillane reads TFK>

1 Like

“Despite the prophets of doom and gloom, it’s been an enjoyable championship so far” says Pat.

Prophets of doom and gloom like you, Pat?

1 Like

“Roscommon are coming in under the radar against Galway”, says Pat.

“It’ll be a lot closer than people think and you could even have a surprise.”

Em, yeah.

1 Like

These lads really know their stuff

1 Like

Pat gave tremenjus insight in that last few minutes of the programme. You’d need to have played the game at a high level to have that insight.

It really does make each edition worth the week-long wait.

@Galway posters and @Tonymac: What’s the venue for the Connacht final?

The insight they provide is the highlight of my week

1 Like

Pearse Stadium

1 Like

Salthill I believe

1 Like

Of course. Roscommon had the home venue in the replay last year in Castlebar.

Waterford shouldn’t have been within an asses roar of Cork. Cork were much better from the first whistle.

He did at h-t already

Just catching up on The Sunday Game as I was spending some quality time with my life partner last night. That mad Offaly supporter wildly celebrated their first minute goal. He running and lepping around the terrace.

1 Like

Is this cunt not working socks?

Are you taking about Tyrell? If you look closely I think there’s a hint of those socks ballerinas wear.

You see angmohs over here with pants two inches short and no socks all the time. Then at the weekend, long sleeve shirts with shorts, sunglasses and flip-flops. The dress sense of clowns.

Jesus the GAA lads love their cliches. Would have been great if Coleman just said ‘fuck Clare’ and walked off with his award.

1 Like

Agree 100%. It was one clichĂŠ after another. Tyrone have the right idea.