The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

Ah yeah absolutely sure someone said it here last week that Brolly had offered his services.

That panel more or less concluded that Spillane was the only reason he was suspended

Didnā€™t the Sky Sports crew analyse the incident ?

@spidey was told over a smoothie. Sure if you canā€™t believe things youā€™re told over a post workout smoothie then thereā€™s no hope.

I am taking only about the Sunday game tonight. As I said in previous post Brolly making out that spillane the only reason he was suspended. A joke

Watching the Sunday Game tonight, one who is not familiar with the incident may think that it is Spillaneā€™s fault that Diarmuid Connolly assaulted the linesman :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Careful now thatā€™s more Muldoon bias :weary:

It wouldnā€™t be the first time, pundits put the pressure on the GAA to take disciplinary action against a player.

2 Likes

And if you think that the comments on RTƉ and TSG after the match didnā€™t influence anything, youā€™re off your fucking rocker

Sure didnā€™t Brollys comments about Sean kavanagh introduce the black card?

Joeā€™s going to have an orgasm here. And why not.

Do you really think if Spillane hadnt mentioned it the whole thing would have been forgotten? I know that would have suited fine but thatā€™s codswallop. Fellas are suspended every day of the week without any the cameras in place

1 Like

Joe rarely does the Sunday Night version of the Sunday Game. Convenient heā€™s there for that discussion tonight.

1 Like

Think they knew this morning what was gonna happen?

No doubt heā€™s delighted to stick the boot into Pat. Iā€™d say heā€™s only raging he didnā€™t get more involved in it at the time, though he tried his hardest

Sounds to me like Joe is the puppet master in all of this

1 Like

It was Pats very measured script. When does that cunt deliver something that lucid? Heā€™s a bumbling stuttering dinosaur

2 Likes

Jim Gavin says that Diarmuids ā€˜good nameā€™ was affected by the post match review.

2 Likes

The lass doing this voiceover on the hurling has a lovely voice.

They shouldnā€™t give out any man of the match award without an interview

That goal by the Carlow hurlers was a dinger.

1 Like

Iā€™m shocked no one copped that sooner. We were pissing ourselves earlier at that

1 Like