The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

She did say it. Ridiculous

There, fixed that for you.

I’ll hazard a guess at 31/32

I haven’t bothered to read most of the posts made over the last hour or so, but I completely agree with the posters that are sympathetic to Dermo. The anti-Dermo posters are cretinous mugwumps.

1 Like

I was at the game. No one there really registered it as it happened. Not even the assaulted linesman

I only heard that geebag Cantwell going on and on and on about it after on the radio. As I said at the time - yer man Murphy’s abuse of the linesman ( which, interestingly carried the exact same suspension, under the same rule) was more of a talking point amongst the match goers

1 Like

Yes.

I think he wouldn’t have got a ban had there not been a massive overreaction to it.

Look at how McCann got a ban on the back of a massive overreaction for his dive and Aidan O’Shea escaped without anything where his dive was skirted over last year.

I thought Spillane was a disgrace with his vested interest in wanting Connolly banned, much like Kevin McStay was two years ago.

Keep up mate. Jim covered that earlier

I can understand why that would happen. There was a lot going on at the time. And a load of players and officials around the area it happened… but was plain as day on tv and would have been absolutely farcical if it had been ignored by either RTE and/or the officials post match

1 Like

The rules are the rules, its unfortunate if you don’t like them

2 Likes

If it was plain as day on TV why wasn’t it plain as day to the 3 (three) officials looking at and experiencing the incident? You’d have thought they deal with it there and then and not wait to report him 2 days later, no?

True

Is there any sanction for 2 red cards in a row?

Cc @Mac

I’ll let @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy handle this one

His previous red was rescinded.

Maybe Waterford shouldn’t speak to RTE either after Bennett being fucked over by that dickhead Duignan

For reals?

More Dublin bias

Derek will get the script when he takes his contract

That seemed to be a fairly ridiculous decision by Diarmuid Kirwan to award a second yellow to Marty Kavanagh today. I don’t think he should still be on the inter-county list. Consistently brutal.

1 Like

Derek not talking to the media?

RTE stalling here in order to get the highlight reel for the Cavan-Offaly and Armagh-Fermanagh games.

1 Like