The Tennis Thread

Why are you bringing up stuff from years ago and it not even involving the players involved in last night. Your obsessed with Federer, fucking obsessed. You cant raise a point here without going back to Federer. Pathetic. When are you going to condemn Serena for her amatuer dramatics last night?

2 Likes

Stop making a fool of yourself. Roger is a gent.

3 Likes

More in his line to be checking the Operacion Puerto audit trail.

3 Likes

Don’t be getting surly because you’re outed as a hypocrite.

Serena Williams has a great pair of hands.

Were you in Brisbane before?

Mate?

Sorry bro, hope herself is in good form?

1 Like

Good hold by Del Potro in the first game of the second set. Djokovic is well on top in this. Del Potro needs to find another gear

This is some marathon service game for Djokovic, nearly 20 minutes.

Williams is fair quite now that she has realised what a fool she made of herself

2 Likes

There wont be a peep out of Williams now till next year in Australia. She has crawled back into her panic room now after making a show of herself.

Djokovic takes 2nd set in tie break. Long way back now for Del Potro. Killer for him not to get a break in that mammoth 8th game.

All over now. Cant see Del Potro winning this now. That 20 minute service game turned the set for Djokovic. Del Potro needed to take that game.

Its some slog. 2 hours 15 minutes to play two sets of tennis. Granted about 20 minutes of that were made up of Djokovic bouncing the ball.

He should have had a couple of warnings. Think after last nights meltdown the umpire has been told to ease up

The boys still talking about Federer vs Nadal when Djokovic is clearly the GOAT :laughing:

Federer is the GOAT. 8 Championship wins and 20 Grand Slams when you factor in the lesser 3.

Djokovic has 4 Championship wins and assuming he closes this out tonight will have 14 Grand Slams when you factor in the lesser 3.

1 Like

I don’t need numbers. Djokovic at his best wipes the floor with the other two

1 Like

Cant disagree with you there. Everyone talks about Nadal catching Federer but i think Djokovic could do it. He is competitive on every surface. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him get within one or 2 of Nadal next year.