The Tennis Thread

Murray is some arse hole. This is totally self indulgent shit. Look at me trying to play when I’m clearly injured.

1 Like

He has nothing to lose here, if he doesn’t win he wont play again till July for his swansong at Wimbledon.

1 Like

Murray wins the 3rd set, he will have to be wheeled off the court.

You can’t beat the old British bulldog spirit

1 Like

It is this spirit that will brexit a success. :slight_smile:

Incredible Braveheart spirit here from the great St. Andrew Murray.

Going into a 5th set with Murray. If Murray wins this his opponent in the next round will be delighted, Murray will need 3 months to recover from this match never mind 24 - 48 hours.

James Connolly, the Proclaimers, Leigh Griffiths and the characters from Irvine Welsh’s “The Acid House” are all going mental courtside cheering on Andy.

1 Like

Andrew Murray has just won the greatest point in tennis history.

Murray has to be on a windup, there is fuck all wrong with him. The way he ran around there.

That break there could see the end of Murray now. Big game now for Bautista Agut.

Get the hankies ready, the scottish terrier is about to be put out of his misery. :frowning:

Bautista has had to bust Agut here to win, and that is the real victory for St. Andrew.

He will be cursing Murray for making him play for over 4 hours.

Great to see this cunt beaten. Hopefully he never plays again.

2 Likes

Defiant till the end

1 Like

Murray saves one match point

GAME MURRAY

What a warrior.

From now on, Britain will never talk about the Dunkirk spirit again, because it has been blown out of the water by the heroic Dunblane spirit of St. Andrew Murray.

He has lost a tennis match but he was won so much more.

Scotland the brave. :clap:

1 Like

I like Murray. A man who made the absolute most of his talent. What’s not to like?
Does a lot for charity in a quiet way also

“If this is my last match, I gave everything, it was an amazing way to end. I don’t have anything else to say. Maybe I’ll see you again.”

Andy Murray

1 Like