TFK Catch Up Thread

I have been busy this week lads, i am too lazy to go trawling through the weeks events.

Can posters please fill me in on all the going’s on here.

I have read the attack on poor @Mac[/USER] by the @[USER=48]thedancingbaby and i am reeling that such an allegation could be made. :eek: Please god nothing as dramatic as that has also happened.

Fuck sake, I thought you were inviting us out for a pint.

Any up for a pint with a strange man off the Internet? I’ll get you a ride off a knacker…

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 831404, member: 1796”]Fuck sake, I thought you were inviting us out for a pint.

Any up for a pint with a strange man off the Internet? I’ll get you a ride off a knacker…[/quote]
:smiley:

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 831404, member: 1796”]Fuck sake, I thought you were inviting us out for a pint.

Any up for a pint with a strange man off the Internet? I’ll get you a ride off a knacker…[/quote]

What time and what pub?

The Four Roads in Glenamaddy will serve her.

I’m waiting ye fuckers…

I made a packet backing horses that mac tipped up. @Mac made nothing because he had the horses in some kind of crazy accumulators

All the Corkfans agreed we were very lucky last weekend but should win the replay comfortably

pal, ill be in Dublin in the next 6-8 weeks, we will get fucked up.

I’m in.*

*pending further clarification of the type of knacker.

Julio was buzzing in the people Kev knows thread.

This sounds interesting bud, i will start researching in a while.

Would you kindly throw up some fresh tunes on the Smashing Tunes thread too please pal.

Mark Renton & Thrawneen would be top of my list of TFK posters i’d like to go for a pint with.

:oops:

In fairness chewy you could be added to that list

I freaked out and exposed kev for the bluffer he is. I may have told too much about myself in the process.

I was vindicated yet again when Rafa won the US Open. @tazdedub has had his tongue taken by a cat after outlandishly proclaiming only a matter of months ago that Nadal is finished on fast courts(he’s 22-0 on hard courts this calendar year).

[quote=“carryharry, post: 831490, member: 1517”]This sounds interesting bud, i will start researching in a while.

Would you kindly throw up some fresh tunes on the Smashing Tunes thread too please pal.[/quote]

Sure, I’ve been busy recently. Need to have another row with the wife and free up sometime.

What’s being going on? I am too depressed from drink to go trawling the boards. Who has @caoimhaoin upset today?

@croppy_boy outed himself as a racist on the superbowl thread.