TFK Catch Up Thread

Couldn’t tell you what went on there today. Lads are getting drugs digitally sent through vpns and downloading them to other people’s computer.

Seems Esteban had a meltdown. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That’s the word on the street anyways fella.

Apparently in UL and LIT, a top, top poster is a Colombian lad with a load of stamps

Anyone?

Galway posters have bizarrely melted down on various threads for no real reason that I can see.

Both teams still in the championship after race week. I’ve explained this phenomenon before.

@Gman has even been sucked into the nonsense today. Good grief.

1 Like

Is good man a galway fan? I remember he’d a complete meltdown in June when I suggested Gearoid mcinerney was useless and Galway would be better off without him. Not surprised they played much better without him at the weekend.

I figured it dawned on them how stupid it was to throw a game versus Monaghan so they can play the dubs in an all Ireland semi final.

The G in @gman stands for Gort. He can’t handle any criticism of his players.

1 Like

A selection of the most stubborn posters on the board have spent a few hours slating joe canning. Thats all you need to know.

Ah sure we’d have beaten them anyway

You’ve been hilarious today. Keep it up.

Thanks hope all is well and I’ll see you In goffs in October.

Lol. Goffs. No chance.

Not this year no?

I’ve only ever been to the Orby as a spectator and that was a long time ago. I won’t be going back in a hurry.

Tough game alright. Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend.

Haven’t gone in there today but the Politics thread seems to hoppin. Any use or avoid like the plague?