TFK Catch Up Thread

You’d be better off drinking a bottle of bleach and rubbing your cock on a cheesegrater.

5 Likes

:grinning:

The brett kavanaugh thread is every bit as mental as you’d have imagined.

1 Like

So did brett drop the hand or not

If there is one thing I’ve learned from it, it’s that secondary school parties from the early '00s were pretty damn lame compared to high school parties from the early '80s.

5 Likes

572 posts and I’ve managed to avoid it so far, will I be out of the loop in TFK feuds?
Who’s going at it in there?

Sid, labane, hbv and art all accusing each other of being rapists. That’s actually it, believe it or not.

6 Likes

Exactly like the last rape thread so, has the girl come back?

you sick fucking rapist cunt horsebox!

3 Likes

Venezuela lads, yay or nay?

No body gives two shits about fucking Venezuela, its not worth arguing about.

some terrible threads here today, boring fucking shite, it is easy to see why quality posters like kev are leaving in their droves

2 Likes

Winding up the limerick weirdos was a one day operation.
Some lad’s would happily spend another week twoing and froing the same shit days after it went stale.
You know who I’m talking about.

1 Like

Any oul yarn to liven the place up mate?

Sure fire up a picture of some great tae and give the place a lift

@Tassotti what’s the current mood like on the mainland now mate with Brexit, the Brits must be fairly sick of the Oirish at this stage, are you feeling a knock on effect in your business dealings or do you use an English twang for business purposes?

Today has been a disaster for the forum. That @anon61878697 must have 100 pointless posts put up, fuck me he is even over on the venuzuela thread whatever the fuck has caught his interest there maybe Liverpool have signed some half starved venuzuelan cunt.
Right this cunt of a day off lads and start agin tomorrow.

Tagging the person you want to ignore… It’s as if you really just want to engage but you can’t becsuse you’re so hate filled and pumped full of aids medication.

People going about their business on the interweb but you can’t get any hate into the proceedings and it’s eating you up.

If you really want to ignore me have the strength to do so and not tag me. I couldn’t give two fucks if you died this instance, truth be told I’d throw out a few lolz and a few rofl faces if you did.

Now, be a good little man and stop tagging me.

1 Like

Lads wishing death on other members, jesus this place is gone

I don’t think anyone is wishing death on anyone … Keep up.