TFK Catch Up Thread

A simple observation by @anon32894817 has opened Pandoras box

1 Like

The traditional county lads ( KK & Tipp ) opened a discussion about the glory years ( 2000-2017), the Limerick lads can’t hack:
i. That these were proper all Ireland’s.
ii. That the lads didn’t discuss it via PM, as is the norm with some counties.

Thanks @myboyblue - that was a fun 10 mins

Think I’ll bump this thread tonight. @myboyblue will be looking for a bit of a summary tomorrow and I would burden anyone to wade through some of the shite that’s been posted

Is Estefan gone or not?

Gloria?

Our Gloria

Rhythm is gonna get him

TFK celebrating International Pointless Inane Argument Day with aplomb this year. Well done goys.

7 Likes

Just flicked through a few threads. Jesus Christ you wouldn’t know where to look.

1 Like

And I’m still none the wiser to what Iniesta said on twitter

Lovely bit of bile on the Limerick one. Definitely the pick of the lot. @anon32894817 inadvertently giving Seamus Flanagan the last rites had me in stitches.

1 Like

The way things are going kid, we’re going to need an omnibus Sunday afternoon

Ah I gave up on the Limerick one when the whole ASR thing came up again. Even for that thread it’s mental shit.

@mac I think Iniesta said something about Jehovah

It’s about time the Limerick thread reverted back to this. The glow of All Ireland triumph, the greatest ever won, had somewhat taken the edge away from the Limerick TFK faithful. The appetite had been sated, we were experiencing bliss.

But 2019 has dawned and our leader John Kiely and the young Lieutenant Flanagan have called us to arms, and we’ve answered the call. The hunger is back. We hate everyone else now more than ever and we want blood. And we must start with each others, as our tradition demands. I fucking love it

You’ve grown fond of essays. :grin:

You have my sword

I’m raring to go for 2019 mate, I can’t help it.

Up your game, son.

As you were.