TFK Catch Up Thread

[quote=“maroonandwhite, post: 875962, member: 1406”]It’s like this.
I’ve been have a spat of sorts with bandage for a while. I got a text message of a poster who will remain unnamed telling me the segunda league thread title was changed. It was changed to ‘the maroon and white show’ I asked the texter who could have changed it, he said admins only. I then figured it had to be either Wexford cunt, mac or bandage. (When I should have simply set up a thread myself to see)
I had a few right cuts at bandage and next thing the title was changed back, with Renton on slagging bandage making out i mugged him off. I couldn’t understand why he folded so quick. Then fran waded in telling bandage to apologise to me, he said fuckoff and I had another few cuts off him (bandage) as the thread title was changed first to ‘the leper league’ then ‘maroon and shite’ I still believed only admins could change it and so it was bandage, or more than likely that spiteful cunt mac. I lost the rag and started having goes at everyone, who at this stage had kinda ganged up on me in my opinion. Chewy Louie started a thread praising Renton and I though he was jumping in against me just for the sake of it…but then…
The segunda league thread was changed again, this time to ‘the great segunda’ now from reading the thread you’ll see only one poster ever really calls it that. At once I got worried, so set up that dummy thread to see could i in fact change the title. And of course I could. So the only people who could have we’re admins ( and I had blamed bandage all day) or the threads original starter, Renton. But going all day on the belief that only admins could change it I jumped in with both feet. Fucks sake. Obviously I was we’ll out of line with a few posts but I was only defending myself from attack from a few, and I don’t give a fuck anyway.[/quote]

Im not reading that.Use paragraphs!

1 Like

@maroonandwhite . You are not the first poster & most certainly won’t be the last to be ‘‘hopped’’ around the place like a cheap basketball.

Is @Bandage okay?

[quote=“carryharry, post: 875977, member: 1517”]@maroonandwhite . You are not the first poster & most certainly won’t be the last to be ‘‘hopped’’ around the place like a cheap basketball.

Is @Bandage okay?[/quote]

;):smiley:

I’ve been have a spat of sorts with bandage for a while. I got a text message of a poster who will remain unnamed telling me the segunda league thread title was changed. It was changed to ‘the maroon and white show’ I asked the texter who could have changed it, he said admins only. I then figured it had to be either Wexford cunt, mac or bandage. (When I should have simply set up a thread myself to see)
I had a few right cuts at bandage and next thing the title was changed back, with Renton on slagging bandage making out i mugged him off. I couldn’t understand why he folded so quick. Then fran waded in telling bandage to apologise to me, he said fuckoff and I had another few cuts off him (bandage) as the thread title was changed first to ‘the leper league’ then ‘maroon and shite’ I still believed only admins could change it and so it was bandage, or more than likely that spiteful cunt mac. I lost the rag and started having goes at everyone, who at this stage had kinda ganged up on me in my opinion. Chewy Louie started a thread praising Renton and I though he was jumping in against me just for the sake of it…but then…
The segunda league thread was changed again, this time to ‘the great segunda’ now from reading the thread you’ll see only one poster ever really calls it that. At once I got worried, so set up that dummy thread to see could i in fact change the title. And of course I could. So the only people who could have we’re admins ( and I had blamed bandage all day) or the threads original starter, Renton. But going all day on the belief that only admins could change it I jumped in with both feet. Fucks sake. Obviously I was we’ll out of line with a few posts but I was only defending myself from attack from a few, and I don’t give a fuck anyway.[/quote]

You’re a mad bastard, but that’s why we love you. Don’t ever change.

Youve had your fun, but as you can see from today, i dont forget slights, even ones that i only imagine happened. I wont be talking to you at the segunda 12 pubs mate, ill be voting against anything you propose at the agm, and any child you and that cork whore have will never make my u-12 team.

:smiley: :clap:

That sounds terrific. I’m sorry now I wasn’t around more today. I did see a thread called Maroon and Shite and noticed it was a multi pager so decided to read it later and then forgot.

Mac is an admin? I’d have Foley on the admin team before that fucker and his hook nose got any sort of power.

1 Like

[quote=“Rocko, post: 876071, member: 1”]That sounds terrific. I’m sorry now I wasn’t around more today. I did see a thread called Maroon and Shite and noticed it was a multi pager so decided to read it later and then forgot.

Mac is an admin? I’d have Foley on the admin team before that fucker and his hook nose got any sort of power.[/quote]
Is he not on the staff? It was off the chain there for a few hours. As they say in the states.

that explains a lot of what has gone on here today…what position do you play mate?..you hoping to be captain for the feile in 2 years time?..

1 Like

:smiley:

Are you grooming me?

:smiley:

What the fuck has gone on here today?

Is @Flano[/USER] back in action? Has [USER=168]@ChocolateMice the cock made a cunt of the NFL fraternity?

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1043638, member: 1517”]What the fuck has gone on here today?

Is @Flano[/USER] back in action? Has [USER=168]@ChocolateMice the cock made a cunt of the NFL fraternity?[/QUOTE]
Remember that Hello thread earlier this afternoon? That feels like years ago now

Right… I’m weeks behind. What’s been going on? Is @ChocolateMice back on the smack?

Nah, hes high on love since he let princess peg him

Has @ChocolateMice made a cunt of himself in every thread he has posted on in the past week? :eek: I haven’t the time to check every thread.

Yes

That’s usually the angle I’m going for…
But we will have to meet up for a few pints one of the days, I’d sweep you off your feet in the real world, i’m a placid old soul really, mate.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1099648, member: 168”]That’s usually the angle I’m going for…
But we will have to meet up for a few pints one of the days, I’d sweep you off your feet in the real world, i’m a placid old soul really, mate.[/QUOTE]
Can’t wait hun xxxxxx :pint::clap: