TFK Catch Up Thread

What have I missed ove the last few weeks? where’s @Il Bomber Destro ?

Good to have you back, Choco. Are you refreshed after the break?

Yes. My seethingness levels are at an all time high. I’m on the war path, pal.

Hi guys---- what did I miss over the last 8.5 days? I dipped in once a day and it seems the ELC have been smashed, can someone confirm this?

1 Like

@backinatracksuit was doin grand the last few days until he confessed to owning a pair of uggs. He’s going to get massacred.

1 Like

He probably won’t give a shit cause he’s not as insecure as you.

1 Like

What insecurities, panti?

Exhibit A

I’m getting a handy time over the uggs (slippers ye cunts) and I think I know why :wink:

1 Like

Bump.

What’s being going on this week lads?

Sid has been knocking lumps out of the ELC & the RRWC

1 Like

Where, pal?

Loads of threads, mainly the one about Gerry Adams

1 Like

Everyone agreed that @ChocolateMice is a shit cook. But I think that he can eat whatever he likes.

Read back over the unreal recipes and pics i’ve provided here… the last few days have been about bulking, kid. We can’t all ate swan.

Anyone care to explain what the fuck went on today?

It all started in the 51…

Bandage tagged Backinatracksuit in a post because he made fun of something just terribly awful that happened at the 51 Bar. Bandage then got menstrual when Backinatracksuit replied to him directly, and ended up writing the longest post he’s ever written with the aim of slagging off Backinatracksuit for writing long posts.

The forum ganged up on Bandage then, because the levels of seethe on display was off the hook. Bandage did the only thing he could do after taking such a kicking and he banned Backinatracksuit, Iron_mike and Gilgamboa for a year. It was all fairly textbook really.

7 Likes

what thread?? damn you international time difference

Pubs to Frequent