TFK Catch Up Thread

scenes

Got too big for his tackies.

2 Likes

LOLZ. On a more serious note, have you noticed a real anti-Cork bias to the moderating of late?

1 Like

the unmasking of his supposed underage heroics have destroyed the foundation of his personality, warped his psyche. Unfortunately this has coincided with the rise to prominence of Buff Egan, who has gained the respect and admiration that Bandage fantasized about when he quit his job to begin a career ‘in sports’ Bandage is now left puzzling one question, if he kills Buff, can he take his place?

2 Likes

@Bandage = Kim Jong Un

1 Like

Who’s left now? Just mad Kev and the Singapore wigger?

Me. But I’d say I’m on borrowed time.

Are you from Cork now? You attention seeking cunt…the fact you were not banned with the lads actually shows how little you’re thought of… up your game.

Hopefully @Turenne will be culled in the next round. And the cunt from Charleville.

Don’t @ me again you Polish monstrosity.

2 Likes

Irony.

Faggotry.

What the fuck has been going on here in the last 48hrs?

I get a sense of trepidation & slight dread when I see I’ve been tagged by @mickee321.

Guys, why the high volume on the Joe canning thread?

RIP

Ah no. That’s aguero and Canning in the one week? FUCK YOU 2017 :rage:

1 Like

Must be coming up to Agueros months mind

@rocko, I just got a notification tagging me in a post in this thread from your good self. What gives?

You were tagged in the first post. I was just amending the category of that so it re-tagged you. Please ignore.

1 Like

Someone ladybird today for me.

Kev sets up a thread questioning Sids sanity. Sid trawls through the Search function and then sets up a thread linking Kev to Kerry babies. Then, looking for sympathy, Sid sets up another username and posts a picture of himself to get some pity from people.

Anything I’ve missed?