TFK Catch Up Thread

That’s about it…

Bitcoin down as well i think, estate agents are all cunts as well, but you’re nearly there

Unless you’re certified in s & c you’re only a cunt with a chip on your shoulder and you’re insecure and you don’t think outside the box.
You just don’t get it fella.

cc @balbec

1 Like

250 posts in the Rugby Rape Trial since 10am. Is it worth the time investment or is it still the usual suspects going back and forth with no new information to hand?

1 Like

What do you think?

@padjo makes a surprise appearance swinging at everybody

2 Likes

Same old shite.

Only about 25 of the posts are Nembo_Kid repeating the same line.

2 Likes

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy, can you tag me when it’s worth re-entering the Rugby Rape thread? You seem to be adopting the best approach from scanning over it today.

I see that there are 132 posts since I last looked in on that thread.
Avoid it.

Last time I looked at post 1 of the rape trial thread I was 50 posts ahead of Kev. That was only last night. Now I’m 38 behind him. He’s gone to the next level and left everybody else for dead.

I nabbed a nice reply off @Julio_Geordio - I believe that was the highlight of the morning

3 Likes

Can you link to that reply please.
I’d like to see it and to find it would be akin to Andy Dufresnes escape in the Shawshank Redemption, ie, swimming through a pipe of shite and sewerage to get where I want to.

It was maths related so would probably fly straight over your head mate. Sorry.

We need a new topic to attack.

any sign of a vote for COTY17?

There’s some legal issues regarding this at present. It may not go ahead.

Maths ??
Is that the stuff about the rivers and mountains or about stuff that happened years and years ago ?

I must have been at the back of the queue for signing up to TFKComms